• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Talaturen's IP Changer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please refrain from using any sort of offensive language language. I use OTland IP changer and I have no issues with 9.1 or any version for that matter.

Edit: After checking the OTland IP Changer thread it seems there is a few bugs that need to be fixed, however I'm not entirely sure if the problem is with the program or with the user. Try re-installing the program and see if it works or not. Also make sure you have .Net framework 3.5 installed.

.Net Framework 3.5

Last edited by a moderator:
why must everyone install net framework 3.5, i mean why cant you just not use something that wont require everyone to install shizzle

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not gonna be rude or anything
Talaturen's ip changer is good
But for me,Otland ip changer is the best ip changer
It's really cute and simple

The ipchanger i use is talaturens and i love it :D

thanks <3 would be awesome if it got updated to 9.1

Here's 9.10 support just replace your .exe with the attached file.

EDIT: attached src.

Attachments

Last edited:
I don't like OtLand IP Changer, it's not the same as Talaturen's IP Changer...

I would be glad if anyone updates it, or maybe tell how to make this to newest client :D

open tibia with a hex editor. Look for the server adres(full adres can be found on the forums). Write down the offset. Edit the source and compile.

Hi there, it's too bad, this project is discontinued and so it's good ip changer - really very good. I suppose, it's stopped by new engine structures for new clients. And he write new engine. Too bad - only for 9.00, but anyone can download the otland ip changer for changing your ip changer's client version.
Thanks for Talaturen for sharing. It's probably: "never gonna stop". Always for download, cause 8.6 version client is most popular client version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back