• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tales of Fantasy - showoff

hapkido

Balder
Reaction score

like us!

The map was not designed to follow closely the details of the Final Fantasy theme. Focused on providing a fully dynamic gameplay and role play, on behalf of its many secrets and mysteries! See our discussion thread to learn about systems and others features!

click the image to zoom
separador_posts.png

Royal city of Rabanastre
separador_posts.png

scaled.php

Rabanastre South Gate

scaled.php

central square

425674_249719855120015_220690258022975_537548_1197514346_n.jpg

Rabanastre east gate

scaled.php

Centurio´s hall

scaled.php

Muthru Baazar

scaled.php

buildings

scaled.php

dojo

scaled.php

Lowtown streets

scaled.php

lowtown square

separador_posts.png

Last edited:
Your mapping is a bit weird (bad)
but its kind of unique (good)
I like some of your ideas (good)
Bardock liked your fountain idea (good)

3/4 ratio
meaning
your maps are good

Woah, this is definitely something different. I hope you cant capture the Final Fantasy Theme for Tibia, it looks like a good start! Keep it up!

I wouldn't call this map weird. It's just different. The mapper who creates this map was creative person, that's for sure. Some methods he used - are pretty unique. I've never seen them before. The roofs of buildings could be nicer, but I still think it's a pretty good project.

I love everything on this thread lol. Really reminds me of FFXII.

Oh thanks! I will understand it like a good feedback! This is a very detailed and wall mixed city at the game, i tryed to aproximate the feeling of the theme and not remap perfectly. I like this forum and mappers who use here, that inspire me a lot! GOGO next page and I will post Garamsythe Waterways!

Rabanastre at the game:

scaled.php

Rabanastre2.jpg

4(3).jpg

- The Garamsythe Waterway

An underground waterway running deep beneath the Royal City of Rabanastre. Built and rebuilt over the centuries, no one alive knows all of its labyrinthine ways. Some are said to lead even to the royal palace. There are stairs leading down to the waterway in Lowtown, but they are normally barred to keep unwelcome visitors down in the sewers where they belong

separador_posts.png

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

like us!

separador_posts.png

Last edited:
Very nice! Would there be a mecanism to fill some patches with water like in the original game? I think thats possible with some scripting :D

Very nice! Would there be a mecanism to fill some patches with water like in the original game? I think thats possible with some scripting :D

Positive! This is the beginner hunting area of waterways with no possibility to open or close the water gates, but in the advanced hunting area (LEVEL 40+) will be possible to the player can found esper´s hall! :x

Will be awesome seeing espers ingame, I totally support your project's idea!

Will be awesome seeing espers ingame, I totally support your project's idea!

I will give some feature spoiler cause i like all of you from otland kkk The job summoner will summon the typical summons found in the series (Ifrit, Shiva, Ramuh, Bahamut). When the summon was invoked it will perform a spell summon characteristic (Ifrit = Firaga, for example). On other hand, Espers will be like a "pokemon", with control according the player mind and will can be invoked after the player defeat it! Sorry for google English :(

Back