• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tales of Fantasy - showoff

Nalbina Dungeon (jaged area)
scaled.php

SYSTEM: Today we bring to you the first jaged area of Dalmasca: Nalbina Dungeon! Jagd areas are zones with no law, not superviseds by state! In this places the players can fight free like pvp-enforced not requiring use the duel system to face themselves. Sugestions? Questions? like us to more

This has a ton of potential. I love the depth of your shots. Very interesting formations and architecture. The sewers look awesome.

It pains me to look at this mapping because I can't play it.
Keep going!

So, can you open the server when it's just rabanastre and one of the desert areas?

Our objetive is open the server when Dalmasca region and basic systems (change job, spell, duel, party and market) it be finished. For now, when the spell and job change system be finished we'll realize some tests servers.

Wow ;O

Will giza plains have the flood/unflood function? Its looking awesome btw!

And your spriter is easily the best Ive ever seen.

Wow ;O

Will giza plains have the flood/unflood function? Its looking awesome btw!

And your spriter is easily the best Ive ever seen.

Yes, we call it weather system! Omega is a top spriter! Comments please, next page more screens! :)

We are not stopped, soon the Nalbina Dungeon and Barheim passage teaser! Progress:

33moebs.png

like us to get test server pass!

This is really, really nice, it really has the feeling of the original game.

Back