• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Talk action] Item Information

lbakiller

Reaction score
Ok me and my friend came up with an idea.
it would be awsome if there was a talkaction witch will show all items by Id an then the name behind it.
and a search function would be awsome too.

So For example.
you say /info you get all items listed.
But when you add a param like /info Wand it shows all items with the Word Wand in the name.

make it a FYI popup. like in the /info command?

Thanks in advance,

i dont think there's an easy way to do this, you'd really have to make a table with all items and search thru them whenever you used the command, which could lag the server for a bit

I assume you'd use this to create items, if you have the power to use /i, then ur the owner or someone very trusted, in both cases you can just ask for items.xml
if you're caring about mobility, just host it on Dropbox or something, that way you can read it anytime you want

noone will make this for you, trust me. this script will be sucks alot. cuz many ppl who have thier otses for atleast 1 year knows items ids enought to.
if u have a problem with it i prefer to open a rme in background and check items and ids with it. this is much better idea cuz of graphic of items.

and btw this script will be atleast 0.5Mb :D

Back