• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Talkaction] Teleport members

Knight God

Reaction score
hello !otland.net
well let me know if I can help with this request for a script that can teleport to your guild members who are online simultaneously, and are also in your party, and can only be enforced by ranges Leader and Vice Leader, and has a exaust 2 minutes to all members of the guild, for example:

If a vice leader executes the command, the vice leader can not run, nor any other vice leader.

When the script is executed by any member to read as follows:

* All guild has been teleported by Knight God.

When the player makes the script, this should read

* You run the command to call all your members, you will have a exaust 2 minutes.

When the leader wants to run the command and execute it and the vice leader, it read:

* The command to call your members has been used by Knight God, you must wait 2 minutes to run the command.

PD: For the script to work, the members of your guild should be party too. if not, the command would say that it is possible to use the command unless you have the requirements.
please if you can help me thank you.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I forget which was the error but it was something about "ipairs" and wanted to know if they could modify it to use the features I wrote above.

Back