• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CreatureEvent [Talkactions,Globalevents,Lib,Monsters] Castle War System + Maps!!!

kawon

o.O
Reaction score
Hello My Friends :)

A lot of people search this script and maps for this :)
I'm don't write this scripts!!!

I only public with maps ;)

SCAN:
~~CLICK~~

DOWNLOAD (hosted in my server):
~~CLICK~~

OK. I fixed this error.
Fix (0.3.6 for TFS - for others not tested):

File: "data\creaturescripts\scripts\login.lua". Add:
Code:
[B]registerCreatureEvent(cid, "CastleKingDeath")
registerCreatureEvent(cid, "CastleKingDamage")[/B]

File: "data\creaturescripts\creaturescripts.xml". Add (or edit):
Code:
<!-- Castle System -->
<event type="[B]death[/B]" name="CastleKingDeath" event="script" value="castle_kill.lua"/>
<event type="[B]statschange[/B]" name="CastleKingDamage" event="script" value="castle_damage.lua"/>

SCREEN:
w01cf6.jpg

All options configure in 102-castle.lua (lib)
If I helped you please rep me :*
I greet :)

Last edited:
Can you give us the TAGS of the scripts ??
Will help alot =P
Its not hard to make the tags but there are people that dont know.

Good script anyway i will use it for sure.
Thanks for the share.

[10/12/2010 16:49:17] [Warning - Monster::Monster] Unknown event name - CastleKingDeath
[10/12/2010 16:49:17] [Warning - Monster::Monster] Unknown event name - CastleKingDamage

my warnings, what's bad?

I have tfs 0.3.6

And can u write how it work?

Last edited:
@up.

Good do not tell tags for peapols what do they need enter to ceature scritps etc.. let they use brains... here is half otland totaly noobs let they learn a something.

When i kill king i see this error:
[14/01/2011 00:12:13] data/lib/102-castle.lua:122: attempt to call global 'getGuildName' (a nil value)
[14/01/2011 00:12:13] stack traceback:
[14/01/2011 00:12:13] data/lib/102-castle.lua:122: in function 'Castle_endEvent'
[14/01/2011 00:12:13] data/creaturescripts/scripts/castle_kill.lua:3: in function <data/creaturescripts/scripts/castle_kill.lua:1>
How fix it?

New link in the first post ..
I will not give you the XML because I want to be able to use this script only people that somehow comprehend and know enough scripts to deal with it.

New link in the first post ..
I will not give you the XML because I want to be able to use this script only people that somehow comprehend and know enough scripts to deal with it.

Hehe, don't worry I'll figure it out thank you very much! Rep++ to you!

Back