• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Talkactions |The Forgotten Server 1.2|

Zoriax_

Owner|Antarctica Ots
Reaction score
My talkactions is not working!

My group.xml

XML:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<groups>
<group id="1" name="player" flags="0" access="0" maxdepotitems="0" maxvipentries="0" />
<group id="2" name="gamemaster" flags="137438953471" access="1" maxdepotitems="0" maxvipentries="200" />
<group id="3" name="god" flags="272730398714" access="1" maxdepotitems="0" maxvipentries="200" />
</groups>

Commands.xml

XML:
<commands>
    <command cmd="/reload" group="2" acctype="5" log="yes" />
    <command cmd="/raid" group="2" acctype="4" log="yes" />
    <command cmd="!sellhouse" group="1" acctype="1" log="no" />
</commands>

Last edited:
Thanks for the information! :)

But no it never have worked before!

Screenshot

I also have try to use other server that are in 10.98 client!

but non success ...

Please read the full post, the code you posted is XML not HTML [code = xml] without spaces.
And what is the account type?

The account type is on 3 but if i change it to 5 am not a admin anymore just a player without non vocation!

Yes but the way it's setup;
XML:
group="2" acctype="5"

To be able to use /reload, the character group id has to be 2 or above (GM or above) and the account type has to be 5 or above.
So if you have the acc type set to 3 the only "command" you can use is !sellhouse.
Either set the type to 5 or lower it on the commands to 3 (but note that GMs etc can in that case use the commands if they also have 3 as the account type.

i have changed the account type to (5) but still wont work! :/

Look if you got the normal scripts and nothing is altered then all you need to do is set account type to 5 and group id to 3(god).

Look if you got the normal scripts and nothing is altered then all you need to do is set account type to 5 and group id to 3(god).

Yeah am using the Orginale from TFS 1.2 | has not been changed everything is still the same as it was when i downloaded the server and first started to
Compiling it

Hello,

Im having the same problem with my server, some commands are not working, I already set my account type to 5 and group id 3, and still got nothing... Just getting erros

Lua Script Error: [TalkAction Interface]
data/talkactions/scripts/create_item.lua:eek:nSay
data/global.lua:37: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
[C]: at 0x7ff773162e20
[C]: in function 'pairs'
data/global.lua:37: in function 'contains'
data/talkactions/scripts/create_item.lua:21: in function <data/talkactions/scripts/create_item.lua:1>

Hello,

Im having the same problem with my server, some commands are not working, I already set my account type to 5 and group id 3, and still got nothing... Just getting erros

Lua Script Error: [TalkAction Interface]
data/talkactions/scripts/create_item.lua:eek:nSay
data/global.lua:37: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
[C]: at 0x7ff773162e20
[C]: in function 'pairs'
data/global.lua:37: in function 'contains'
data/talkactions/scripts/create_item.lua:21: in function <data/talkactions/scripts/create_item.lua:1>
make your own thread about this because it's not the same issue, it's a script related issue
read the support board rules and stickies before you make your post though

as for OP, where did you get your 1.2 from?
does the command show like you're just saying something normally as a player? or does it not do anything at all? does it show a message at the bottom saying you cant execute it? or what

make your own thread about this because it's not the same issue, it's a script related issue
read the support board rules and stickies before you make your post though

as for OP, where did you get your 1.2 from?
does the command show like you're just saying something normally as a player? or does it not do anything at all? does it show a message at the bottom saying you cant execute it? or what

Am not getting an message at all! :/

I got the server from here! Releases · otland/forgottenserver · GitHub

i have changed the account type to (5) but still wont work! :/

What if you change it to 6?

5navmKI.png

CSV2af0.png

7LHzRAR.png

U1BjFP8.png

Still wont work bud :/

Could it be my talkactions.xml or scriptes

XML:

-<groups>

<group maxvipentries="0" maxdepotitems="0" access="0" flags="0" name="Player" id="1"/>

<group maxvipentries="200" maxdepotitems="0" access="1" flags="137438953471" name="Gamemaster" id="2"/>

<group maxvipentries="200" maxdepotitems="0" access="1" flags="272730398714" name="God" id="5"/>

</groups>

Still wont work bud :/

Could it be my talkactions.xml or scriptes

XML:

-<groups>

<group maxvipentries="0" maxdepotitems="0" access="0" flags="0" name="Player" id="1"/>

<group maxvipentries="200" maxdepotitems="0" access="1" flags="137438953471" name="Gamemaster" id="2"/>

<group maxvipentries="200" maxdepotitems="0" access="1" flags="272730398714" name="God" id="5"/>

</groups>

Your groups.xml should look like this:

XML:

-<groups>

<group maxvipentries="0" maxdepotitems="0" access="0" flags="0" name="player" id="1"/>

<group maxvipentries="200" maxdepotitems="0" access="1" flags="137438953471" name="gamemaster" id="2"/>

<group maxvipentries="200" maxdepotitems="0" access="1" flags="272730398714" name="god" id="3"/>

</groups>

Perhaps you have not changed correct character, in your database there is an account_ID which corresponds to the account. That's why I asked for screenshot

If that's not the issue and your data pack/source is from github, make sure there is no errors whilst compiling your source

Your groups.xml should look like this:

XML:

-<groups>

<group maxvipentries="0" maxdepotitems="0" access="0" flags="0" name="player" id="1"/>

<group maxvipentries="200" maxdepotitems="0" access="1" flags="137438953471" name="gamemaster" id="2"/>

<group maxvipentries="200" maxdepotitems="0" access="1" flags="272730398714" name="god" id="3"/>

</groups>

Perhaps you have not changed correct character, in your database there is an account_ID which corresponds to the account. That's why I asked for screenshot

If that's not the issue and your data pack/source is from github, make sure there is no errors whilst compiling your source

This is my account Information

Screenshot

This is the player information!

Screenshot

Back