• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Talking orange in Help

Falconmax

Reaction score
Hello! I have created a tutor group and set the flags to talk in orange in help channel(16777216, obtained from http://hem.bredband.net/johannesrosen/playerflags.html), but still I cannot make it work. I'm almost sure that worked on some older version of this server, so I was wondering if anyone could tell me wether the flags I'm using are the right ones or not, and in case they're, could anyone tell me where I can get the correct ones? Thanks!

what group_id you change and what group_id u use?

Created new group, I've set god to 4, gamemaster to 3 and tutor to 2. Only gamemaster and god got access, tutor is just like player but has the flags to talk in orange.

Yes that's right, I just added the flags for the tutor group to talk in orange but it's still normal. Also added to talk in red and anonymously in red and those worked, but no orange talk.

Just by casualty realized that Tutors are talking orange in guild channels, so maybe the channel where they speak orange is mistaken? :p Check that Talaturen if you have time, please.

No, you talk orange in Guild channels because you're either the leader or the vice-leader.

Back