• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tamper Data @Firefox :)

Pro Warbringer

Retired with developing
Reaction score
Did u know what you can do with Tamper Data? :) Well i tried a thing on my own homepage (tibia thing) and u can change the prices of (ex.) Donations so u can get the for free :p but its highly illegal to use.

Did u know what you can do with Tamper Data? :) Well i tried a thing on my own homepage (tibia thing) and u can change the prices of (ex.) Donations so u can get the for free :p but its highly illegal to use.

lol the only thing that tamper data does is edit the header, you can use this addon for POORLY coded web sites but go try it with tfs-cms gogogo i bet you 20 bucks that you can't do a shit with tfs-cms.....

Using Tamper Data used to allow you to edit the donation system's prices, people like chris77 were using it to rip off OTs (luckily to the owners it was usually only for their own enjoyment, not to ruin the economy and the items). Although, thankfully for chris77, released a script that made the script check the mc gross of the donation before awarding the points ;)

Hopefully nobody gets offended that I gave out that data, because hopefully many people fixed this problem already.

it was used to get 500 dls in a survey web, but i saw the vid when they already fixed it so i cudnt get em :/

Wait a minute...are you back for real? omg...why did you write that sob-fest-2010-story about you leaving and a good bye to all your friends, geez.

Using Tamper Data used to allow you to edit the donation system's prices, people like chris77 were using it to rip off OTs (luckily to the owners it was usually only for their own enjoyment, not to ruin the economy and the items). Although, thankfully for chris77, released a script that made the script check the mc gross of the donation before awarding the points ;)

Hopefully nobody gets offended that I gave out that data, because hopefully many people fixed this problem already.

I love the anti-tamper script =)

Now all OTs need is a way to stop people from charging back when they're done playing your OT.

Back
Top Bottom