• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Tanixera looking for team to start!

1- Name:Mohamed
2- Age:16
3- Country:Egypt
4- Position:Mapper
5- Why you Interested about our server?Because its a nice one.
6- How many Years you have been Experienced from your Position and from open tibia server:I have been mapping for 2 years , i have played tibia for 7 years.
7- why did you applied to our Server?Because i like rpg servers.
8- Our server looks like?:Looks like good one.
9- You Email to Contact:[email protected]

MapperrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

i could be a mapper to i just need a cm for reward if u like it :p and if its good for you of course!!!!!!!:$:$:$:$:$:$

Name:Aymen
Position: Experienced mapper
5- Why you Interested about our server?: i liked this serv when i started it but i trought i could be a mapper because my friend told me so (because he thinks Mohammed isnt so good at the mapping)... no bad feelings mohammed only telling the truth.
- How many Years you have been Experienced from your Position and from open tibia server: i have mapped for 3 years now and i have played tibia for 5 years almost 6 and i am good at mapping i could send u examples later if u want?
7- why did you applied to our Server?: my friend told me that i could be the mapper of the serv if Moataz wants me.
8- Our server looks like?: A good one. 1 of my friend told me thats a good serv and i trought i could give it a try :p
9- You Email to Contact: [email protected]

Last edited:
1- Name: Hevar
2- Age: 16 (17 at 5 April )
3 Country: Sweden
4- Position: Event Manager
5- Why you Interested about our server? I just read it and that server looks good and serious,beacuse i want to work for a serious team. And i hope i can make you proud when i am in the team.
6- How many Years you have been Experienced from your Position and from open tibia server: I started play Tibia OT for first time in 7.5 then i 7.6 i make my own server and host it and mapped it and all that things. After that from 7.6 to 8.54 i have alot of connect with server so i have good experince about OT beacuse i had my own. But in 8.54 i leave OT and did not play in 3 years. Now i am back,and ready for comeback. So now i am ready for work again. As you see i have been in alot so i have a huge experince and i am serious.
7- why did you applied to our Server? Well ! that looks like you need more people in your team and you are looking for serious people. So i think i am the right one. Beacuse i am serious and always happy and have a huge experince. Also playing OT a long time so know everything. One more think i am aslo muich aktive so looks like that server need people how are online much and can spend alot to make it better and safer.
8- Our server looks like?: Hmm.. looks very good and much hard-worked and looks serious. Beacuse you spend alot of your time to make it good.
9- You Email to Contact: [email protected]

I have an eye at sky and looking at you !!!

Yepp !!! always watching =)

Back