• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Taptap Revenge 3 Showoff

Kanakashy

Twifysoft Designer
Reaction score
I don't do tibian sprites as a moderator in ttr3, i like to make random outfits:
and this is my first one in mind, i'll keep updating eac. time i make one

I start editing them from my original ava:
cb9Pf.jpg

My collection so far:
NvX8W.png
JSndG.png

My own backgrounds:
6sSGR.png
w78sq.png
66tVx.png
sUO1A.png

and as a gift for the ttr3 players, i can make coins and access to the ultrastore.
Best regard, Kana

Last edited:
WTF ur a mod there? Ello menz!!!

BTW, I wanted those wings, but on my new iPT4, I didn't remem my profile info or email I used to sign up, so I have to start brand new...currently like level 8 or something...

ipt4? You mean the new ipod touch?

lol then get your old ipod and set recovery info
its more easier if you have TTR2.

ipt4? You mean the new ipod touch?

lol then get your old ipod and set recovery info
its more easier if you have TTR2.

Kinda hard as I lost that like in mid august at the go karts xD...some kid got lucky!!!

lol i can be lvl 999 if i want
but im lvl 108 atm

Btw: I got banned from Taptapvip for Leaderboard hacking :p

If you have a Jailbroken iPod and iFile, i can edit your scores gaining via WinSCP

I am a fan of the sprites, personally. I really like the guitars. The wings I'm iffy about. Still, way better than I can do.

Well, I improved a lot, im just now showing them bcuz I already saw someone rippin off and saying it was his ;p on TTVIP

Back