• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

C++ task system 8.6 tfs 1.3, i need help.

Reaction score
I need help, someone could help me on the task, I want that when killing for example "kill 5000 minotaurs you can go to the boss's teleport and give us 10 minutes to kill the boss, right now my server does not have that system since the former owner deactivated the tasks and whoever wants to kill the boss does not need to do the task to face the boss, I want that when stepping on the teleport it expels you back indicating that until you do the task you cannot access the boss

I need help, someone could help me on the task, I want that when killing for example "kill 5000 minotaurs you can go to the boss's teleport and give us 10 minutes to kill the boss, right now my server does not have that system since the former owner deactivated the tasks and whoever wants to kill the boss does not need to do the task to face the boss, I want that when stepping on the teleport it expels you back indicating that until you do the task you cannot access the boss
what occurs to me is to mix 2 scripts 1 that uses a storage so that you declare it on the ground and another storage of the task that gives it to you when completing the mission so if you have the storage of the completed task it would let you go through the assigned sqm to a specific storage in this case a uniqueid

I don't understand what you mean,

I have the tasks ready, and the teleport with the boss too, but I want nobody to be able to enter the teleport without having done the missions first

I would like you to help me with that, if possible, thanks.

I don't understand what you mean,

I have the tasks ready, and the teleport with the boss too, but I want nobody to be able to enter the teleport without having done the missions first

I would like you to help me with that, if possible, thanks.

try setting this up and configuring the ground where they have access to the boss area, so if they finished killing the 5000 minotaurs they could move on to the boss area try setting it up.

Back