• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tasks?

nielegalnyKUBA

Reaction score
Hi, i was wondering if tasks are extra paid on this server?(for example mino task)

//edit
Could some one tell me what are the best ways to earn some KK? :/

The best way to earn KK's in my opinion is going walls with your freinds.
1,5kk/hr less/more.

u talking about exp or money? because how the hell r u suppossed to get 2.5-3kk/h money on stampors? o_O
haha true...
anyone knows how much time can speand a 185 ms to kill 5000 minotaurs or 4000 necrost, WITHOUT bot?

haha true...
anyone knows how much time can speand a 185 ms to kill 5000 minotaurs or 4000 necrost, WITHOUT bot?
4k necros would take like a week if you play all day every hour i'd guess... Stampors are 3kk if u clean the cave first by asking ur friends for help taking down the 200 knights botting there

4k necros would take like a week if you play all day every hour i'd guess... Stampors are 3kk if u clean the cave first by asking ur friends for help taking down the 200 knights botting there
and im asking again, 3kk MONEY or EXP? since the creator of this thread asked about MONEY

he asked about money.. Im not from brazil bro why on earth would i start talking about exp?
Can u tell me ur ingame name? im kinda new and i see that amount of cash per hou on stampors way too high, would like to talk with u xD

Back