• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tayron's latest mapping works!

nice?

• the first is nice

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • the second is nice

• the 4 is nice

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • the 5 is nice

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • all is nice

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • 1 and 2 is nice

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • some of them is nice

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • 2 and 3 is nice

• 3 and 4 is nice

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
2402-namnla-s.png

new fixed =)

but i hope u like this one

anyway..

ill map houses etc.. in features,,, Waterfall, Mountains, Houses, Towns, Ideas..

2404-dddqq.png

new
dont care about the shape and the flowers on the water =) so rate the other and say me if its real nature style =)

okay :)

and the waterfall is comming from a mountain ...

haha i will every time lose..

and heres my new" i will make a project that will be reaslased every update(big update) and heres temple..."

2410-tayron7.png

sorry but look at works from other persons first and learn trough looking .
Because this all is very lov.

This is just a quick example, make small groups of the same sort of vegetation. Fill spaces with grasstuffs try to randomize the grasstuffs as much as possible. Also you should add some small stones, a few normal stones and maybe 1 bigger stone. If you like, you can also add grass hills. But I'm not that fond of grass hills (just personal).

example.png

I hope this has helped you a bit:)

Btw; also add mountain grass on soil rock

Last edited:
thanks this helpd me...

but tutorial is not helping more :/
i will just check out other maps then map like them.. or make a thing like that..

Back