• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Tazserver RPG. Updated 26/3/13

Hello!
My name is Diego.
I'm 17 years old.
My natural language is spanish, but I can speak english.
I would like to be a mapper.
I've been playing with this game since the version 7.6, but also I was very involved on doing severs and I really like to map, I can say im very dedicaded with my maps there is a thread with my name if you wanna see a little bit of my work.
anything else you want to say: The only thing is that im used to work with Simone, and I guess your client wouldn't match with simone so it would take me time to get use to RME's, and also it's my opinion but your map photos doesn't seems to be so dedicated :p. Just Saying.

IF you wan't to send me a private msg trough this forum so I can give you the way to contact me it will be great, I guess.

Your right, i'll update the pictures with newer photos of our maps! that was the very start. I'll fix this tomorrow after work! (bump)

Hello!
My name is Miguel Castrejon and Im 17 years old.

I speak both English and Spanish.
I would like to join this project as a mapper.
I've been paying tibia rl and ot servers since 2007, so I have some experience with knowing what the players will most likely want when hunting or just exploring.

I've been creating maps and I've seen that I like doing rpg maps the most.

Farewell.

Yo man, I hope your server does real well. I'm a big fan of tibia servers that actually are made custom and not copied. But I hope to enjoy the server as much as you man. ;)

P.S- My char name is Draken.

Hello, I am 17 years old and from Germany.
Would love to become a mapper because i have alot of sparetime to use and I spend most of my freetime with making maps or little parts.
I might not be the best mapper, but not the worst either and I know how to use map editors.

NatureMountainSpawn_zpscc34d631.png

one example. Not sure if you like it but if you do, feel free to send me a message

If you want more staff, I can help you. I'm quest maker (I'm not expert mapper) I have good ideas and would like to express, new quests, new system quest's, new scripts, new npc system, new books system to do the quest, and much more, I do the quest (map & ideas) and you or your team make scripts and more. If you want more info about it send me a pm.

I can maybe help you out with some scripting/mapping and quest maker and much more

Back