• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [TBOTB]The Best Of The Best Screenshot Gallery! Post your best moments :)

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey there :)
In this thread everyone should post their best TIBIA or OTS moments and write
A lil description to it ;)

Ima starting:
Name: Knight Of Dust
Sex: male
Marital status: single
Profession: Elite Knight
Level: 535
World: Everlutions
Guild Membership: Leader of the Wanted
Last login: 29 May 2011, 10:12 am
Created: 16 April 2011, 2:33 pm
Vip Status: NOT VIP

Chilling with the coolest ppl I ever meet on the best OTS ive played so far :
Xanteria <3 It for sure wasnt just the ots that gave me the best feeling on it
But thw players I meet there :)
I also dedicated a story to it Knight of Dusts Xanteria Story
1jrfxy.jpg

Looking forward to ur screens and story :)

i like this thread ill post when i get home

I have 3 best moments!
A picture from my nooblife in tibia around 2006, i just had started this game like few months ago :p I was just noobing around with friends instead of lvling. My best friend borrowed me his Boots of haste for picture :D i was very happy because i really loved boh back in the day :D I was dreaming of the day that ill get my own boh.
tibia0142-1.jpg

Another one is from 2007 at one of the best OTs ive ever played :p I met a girl there :D she was my first in-game crush. We still keep contact trough facebook/MSN time to time.
house.jpg

Last one is my quiting pic on real tibia around month ago :p I had achieved eveyrthing i ever wanted in this game and finally left it behind!
maja2-1_zps3b82268a.png

Back
Top Bottom