• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper [Team - Ava'rea]

Fairywintah

RoHaN-OTs - Support and Mapper.
Reaction score
Team - Ava'rea

Mapping information:
Type: Custom
Version: 8.54
Based: Walking based, means that you have to walk to your hunting spots.

Offering:
No bugs, if you see bug in-game report to me.
Experince support, players will be promoted if they have helped server. if they are abusing their power you get Banned for 1 day and demoted to player
RPG map

Hosting: GZH

Position:
Mappers: 0/4

Name:
MSN:
About you:
Piece of your work:
I will ignore unexperince mappers.

Name: Linus
MSN: [email protected]
About you: Well i have played rl tibia in 5 years and ot in 3 years im a mapper/lua scripter im online everyday and i speak Swedish and English i've been owner of many servers and also worked for many.
Piece of your work: otland.jpg

otland 2.jpg

otland 3.jpg

otland 4.jpg

Limpan i know you, you haven't own any server and your mapping is not good enough and your searching for many project so will say no.

"you haven't own any server"

And you know that, how? Rofl stop acting like a dick and you might get somewhere.

Anco i have talkt with "him" so please stop coming here and talk bullshit and like you acting like you know that i don't know him. he was my mapper before never again, so you want to mess? huh?

Anco i have talkt with "him" so please stop coming here and talk bullshit and like you acting like you know that i don't know him. he was my mapper before never again, so you want to mess? huh?

You have never talked with me and i have owned many servers

haven't said that his isn't an experinced mapper, quit it and end of the discussion..

Name: Linus
MSN: [email protected]
About you: Well i have played rl tibia in 5 years and ot in 3 years im a mapper/lua scripter im online everyday and i speak Swedish and English i've been owner of many servers and also worked for many.
Piece of your work: View attachment 4526

View attachment 4527

View attachment 4528

View attachment 4529

Wait... aren't all those screens other than the terrible 4th one just screenshots of a map that comes with a distro? (I forget which one), the only thing I see changed is on the 3rd screenshot, where you've replaced the demons with other demons...

Back