• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Team] Downgrading servers

Jpstafe

Reaction score
Hello

There are a lot of new tools and c++ code in order to debug and check which packets are being sent and received by the client. Nekiro's downgrades are outdated. I have. Few skills with c++ and the necessary tools and codes that are required in order to edit the TFS. Project, I wonder if there is people, that is willing to do this with me. We could open a git repository and start working in downgrades, since tfs is focused in the newest protocols.
There are a lot of people that would like to use 8.0, 8.6 among other protocols.
Is someone willing to do this as a team ?

best regards

I'm currently updating the repository

this is the last commit that i've added
A new way to manage player storages (#3956)
@MillhioreBT
MillhioreBT committed on Feb 18, 2022

Verified
I'm currently updating 8.0 version, if some people cheers up might work in the other protocols too

I'm currently updating the repository

this is the last commit that i've added
A new way to manage player storages (#3956)
@MillhioreBT
MillhioreBT committed on Feb 18, 2022

Verified
I'm currently updating 8.0 version, if some people cheers up might work in the other protocols too
why not take the downgrade edits and just re-downgrade latest repo?

Hello

There are a lot of new tools and c++ code in order to debug and check which packets are being sent and received by the client. Nekiro's downgrades are outdated. I have. Few skills with c++ and the necessary tools and codes that are required in order to edit the TFS. Project, I wonder if there is people, that is willing to do this with me. We could open a git repository and start working in downgrades, since tfs is focused in the newest protocols.
There are a lot of people that would like to use 8.0, 8.6 among other protocols.
Is someone willing to do this as a team ?

best regards
nekiro is not outdated, it simply has the compatibility with 7.72, 8.0 and 8.6 being a tfs 1.5.

if you want to keep them with new tools and also more similar to the old versions, that's another story, just open and share that so that we can all make a contribution, but preferably, put the 7.72 version too, since many like it

I will definitely help in whatever way I can, despite knowing little about c++ programming (nothing), I can try to help

why not take the downgrade edits and just re-downgrade latest repo?
because it would not fit while cherry-picking since code has changed a lot. easier way for me is to take nekiro downgraded distribution and cherry-pick updates from TFS. That is what I'm doing. I think that is what you are saying right?
Post automatically merged:

nekiro is not outdated, it simply has the compatibility with 7.72, 8.0 and 8.6 being a tfs 1.5.

if you want to keep them with new tools and also more similar to the old versions, that's another story, just open and share that so that we can all make a contribution, but preferably, put the 7.72 version too, since many like it

I will definitely help in whatever way I can, despite knowing little about c++ programming (nothing), I can try to help
there are many changes that are not present into nekiro's files. Almost two years of commits and fixes, some of them should not be added i know. I'm not adding all and reviewing

Last edited:
Back