• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Team For DominationOT

Natoz

Reaction score
Greetings everybody.. Sience i got scammed on my 80% custom made map, iwe started on a new one...
But i think it would be nice to make a server to aim for the top!
Thats why i want to gather a Team, a true Domination Team.

What we need to make this happen is:

1-2 Mappers [x][o] - I am One of them.
2+ Scripters [o][o] - Maybe 2, Maybe more.
1 C++ [o] - Maybe we will need one, but i guess so.
1 WebMaster [o] - If we dont find one, i can be the one.
And last but not least,
A Hoster [o] - Notice, We will need someone with a stable computer and a nice uplink network, about 100 mbit.

We might be looking for GM's, when we got a team.

Some things you should know/have:

A Decent level of English language.
A Proof of your work(mapping, script,speedtest pic)
A Msn Messenger account, to Communicate with the rest of the team.

I am also open for suggestions about the name of the OT.

Please note, that as a start, we shall NOT have any overpowered
donation items. a Vip acces city is okay, but not any 400 atk Weapon.

Okay, Please post your application here =)

easier for you to copy and fill in:

My rl name/Ot name:
Nationality and other Languages:
Why Should We Pick You ?:
A proof of my work: (mapping, script, speedtest pics)

And now, i already know people will say/spam: "Why would anyone trust a guy with 12 posts?!" etc..
but the thing is you dont need to trust me, at first... bcuz im just gna map, nothing else..
And also iwe been using otland alot, but havnt had time to post, bcuz of servers... I just find my answers here.

Last edited:
Okay, you may get the job, but atfirst we will need Scripters and other people, to make this project go thru...

My rl name/Ot name: Alison/Alison
Nationality and other Languages: Brazillian - Portuguese/English
Position in the team?: Scripter
Why Should We Pick You ?: Because I've been working in some famous ot like Leelots (300~400 persons online everyday) and I've been making scripts for 6 years.
A proof of my work: (mapping, script, speedtest pics) I can show you in MSN some GOOD works ([email protected], but answer here first please).

Hmm.. Let me try..
Name (Internet username):
Internet user name's : Pro Streetzor , Warbringer
Native Language:
Serbian and German (have been borned in austria and moved to serbia when i had like 12 years, so i can speak/write perfect both language's
How long have you been playing OTs:
im playing ots since 2005
How long have you been playing Tibia?
i played tibia just 1 year from 2004~2005

What makes you qualify for this position?
I want be a gamemaster at your ot, since im booring at home ( i dont have much to study ,im tha nerd -.- ) so i would be realy active to checking every singel report and doing the investigation (<-- spelling~) of every char :)
Any other info/comment
What can i say more, i dont need any ban or something like that commands, i just want like teleport to the player to investigate the player do he bot's and sh**s like that
//Warbringer

(i want be a mapper [since im mapping my own map atm i realise it for a week or smthing like that])

Back