• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Team for New Real 10.77 Tibia Map

Williameads

Reaction score
So ive ran a server on a dedicated host with a good friend of mine a while back. He has been to busy working and havnt had time to get a new one up. So i decided to go on my own for now. I need a team of maybe 1-2 people to run it with.

Mapper
Scripter
Hoster untill i can buy a dedicated server. Which will be within the next month
If you can do any of those I will pay good in the long run. The money from the server will be paid to the dedicated server than me and the person im looking for will split the rest.
Me and a friend when we hosted befor made a good 700$ in like 2 months.

I could possible help you out with host..
But I will not touch/help with any scripts/codes as I'm pretty busy with my own stuffs atm.

And I wouldn't host it on a home computer, I'd put it on a dedicated server with DDos protection, and content of your choice (EU/US)
PM me if you want to know the conditions for that.

well i wouldnt want it to be 100% like all the other real maps out there. Gotta add a twist to make it different but still keep it legit

Back