• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

"Team Fortress 2" Crate and key

Imfreezing

Krossa Kapitalismen
Solutions
Reaction score
hi boys and girls,I was woundering if it was possible to make a script that like when you use a item on another item
Example using key on a crate / box, it says Uncreating your crate , 3 , 2, 1,
then you get a random item with procentage ,

i started to trying to modifiy this old script
Code:
local changes = {
[itemid] = itemid,
}

function onUse (cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)
if itemEx.type > 1 then
  return doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "Use the key on 1 item.")
end
if changes[itemEx.itemid] then
doCreatureSay(cid,"Uncrated You found item ..item..!",19)
doRemoveItem(item.uid, 1)
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "You uncreated "..getItemInfo(itemEx.itemid).article.." "..getItemInfo(itemEx.itemid).name.." to "..getItemInfo(changes[itemEx.itemid]).article.." "..getItemInfo(changes[itemEx.itemid]).name..".")
doTransformItem(itemEx.uid, changes[itemEx.itemid])
return true
end
end
But couldnt put all attachment on,countdown,randomize with procentage
Thanks
Imburning

@Limos

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you give more information? Which server and which client version do you use?
How should the countdown be, like with the orange text from doCreatureSay or with animated text and where should this text come on the item or the player?
What do you mean exactly with a random item with procentage?

Can you give more information? Which server and which client version do you use?
How should the countdown be, like with the orange text from doCreatureSay or with animated text and where should this text come on the item or the player?
What do you mean exactly with a random item with procentage?
I use 8.60 0.3.6 forgotten v8.2 And i want it too like,You can't move,only in pz, and it says with green text,Uncrating your loot 3,2,1
and then like Congratz you have uncrated ..itemname..
Items get selected by procent

Also i mean there is for example,hmm 90% you get an bad item such as demon shield or such,and there is like 10 % that you get donate and such

Back