• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Fortress 2 [free-to-play]

BoyA

Reaction score
So the time has come?
The popular cartoon fps game had its initial release in 2007 is now 2011 free to play.

There are 9 different classes with each own playstyle, customize your characters with different weapons and various of hats.

Link to their page: Team Fortress 2 - Free-to-Play
FAQ : Team Fortress 2: Free-to-Play FAQ
Official Page: http://www.teamfortress.com/index.php
Steam Store (Download) : Team Fortress 2 on Steam

[video=youtube;eQ8duKs2Plw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQ8duKs2Plw&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Might add more updates to this thread real soon

Excuse me i just wanna know if this game is working by Steam
And i also like to know what's the size of the game
(I hate Steam Games :/)
Thank you
King Regards,
Rush Crush.

"92/100 score
Read Critic Reviews
Title: Team Fortress 2
Genre: Action, Free to Play
Developer: Valve
Publisher: Valve
Release Date: 10 Oct 2007
Languages: English*, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French*, German*, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian*, Simplified Chinese, Spanish*, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
* languages with full audio support

Cross-Platform Multiplayer

Steam Achievements

Commentary available

Captions available

Stats

HDR available

Valve Anti-Cheat enabled

Controller enabled

Includes level editor

Includes Source SDK
"

Yes it does only work with steam, if u dont use a pirated copy? or like garena or something not sure but it is a steam game.
Dunno how big it is googled said about 4-6gb? so i guess it sounds reasonable.

Why do u hate steam games? :p

Tried, the size is 10GB from steam. Gotta wait until tomorrow at least.

BTW guys if you are looking for a coach ive been playing since the release and are up for some coaching :)

Why I hate steam -.-
FiIkfePE7.png

Doesnt happend me that often, well anyway bumping thread thoo people should really give this game a try :)

Do u get to servers instantly?
Cuz for me it keeps loading for very long, and sometimes can't join at all.

Yes Vista is bullshit -.- idk why the fck they even make it if it's worse than XP, I don't need over 9000 powerlevel in security.

Do u get to servers instantly?
Cuz for me it keeps loading for very long, and sometimes can't join at all.
Yes I do find server but sometimes it can bug but not very often, if it does i just join my history in servers usually works else it could be your router that is the problem :)

Back