• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team fortress 2 vs. Counter strike Source

Darkflame

Polish nerd
Reaction score
Hello, i want buy me for 20 euro one of these games, both are from valve
Team fortress 2 got a better metascore, but almost everyone i know say " i play css" i mean i dont know what to buy!!
say me what and why! thx!!

Team fortress 2

team-fortress-2-mac.jpeg

Counter strike Source

cs_2001_css3.jpg

They are 2 completely different games, buy whatever game you think looks better. While CSS has more players then TF2, css gets boring quickly and hasn't had any real content update since it was released. If you like TF2's gameplay, you should get that instead because it's still getting a lot of content patches and seem's valve is still focusing on keeping it alive, and its just generally more fun.

Also, TF2 received 3 new community maps yesterday and is still being updated almost weekly.
News - Product Updates

Top played games on steam
Steam: Game and Player Statistics

Well, you can't really add hats to trade in CS:S.
Valve do actively update it (big overhaul of it infact recently), but it's community content (Gungame, surf maps, zombie mods, Warcraft etc.) that increase it's long-term playability.

TF2 is great as well and just as fun.
Again, Valve continually update it and often add community items and things into the mix.

70k players play css, but all say its boring
17k tf2 and all say its fun

i dont know, any css player here?

I'd prefer CS 1.6 over CS;S however nowadays call of duty seems to be the most popular FPS game, you should try it.

I'd prefer CS 1.6 over CS;S however nowadays call of duty seems to be the most popular FPS game, you should try it.

i would buy call of duty modern warfare 2, but i know my system isnt good enaugh, i need an game where i can play lag free

and acctually these two games are very nice for me. but i want buy me the better one, acctually i dont know very well what

why you will spend your money. You can download them for free

They've improved the hit-boxes dramatically.
Besides, that sort of ridiculous shot is due to high recoil on weapons like the Galil, Famas and M4A.

If you are a nub, aim for the upper body and with a light spray you'll get a HS ~60% of the time with certain weapons.

Back