• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter [Team] need scripter/programmer/mapper

kasea

Reaction score
Okey so well i'm/my team is gonna make a OT. And we maybe got a hoster (still interviewing/getting interview'd) we got 3 cm's/gm's. 1 mapper, and 1 scripter. However we need atleast 2 more mappers and 2 more scripters. well maybe just 1 mapper.

The project is soon done, just need a few last fixes on it. It's gonna be a fun project, and a serious one. But there will be no donation system (atleast not in beginning) but later on there might come one. So untill the donation system comes no1 will get anykind of cash. So if you want to improve yourself or just wanna have a fun project, then this can be the job for you. But remember even though it's fun it's serious. Also since your not getting paid i won't make you work 12h a week :p

it's gonna be a rpg kind of server, and a custom OT, it's gonna be a normal pvp server. Also the custom map gullfisk.

Thanks for you time :)

ps: I consider scripter and programmer the same. Please tell me if i'm incorrect :p

Last edited:
Maybe tell people what kind of project your doing and they'll be intressted. Just a tip..

War server? Real map? Custom OT? (...)

Back