• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Team needed for Zodiac Story

myke94

Reaction score
I am looking for a team for my project, especially scripters, becuz I'll need several very good indeed.

Well, the topic link is here.

It will be totally custom, including maps, spells, mounts, scripts, sprites, everything.

Specialty:
Experience:
Explain why you want to work with me?:

Thanks.​

Last edited:
Need mappers?
If you do...

Specialty: Mapping (Detailer and Basic mapping)
Name: Ammar Karabegovic
Experience: I started mapping 2 years ago, but i stopped because i didn't have time for it. I even stopped playing tibia at all. I started mapping month ago, making a projects and
then deleting them because i didn't know what to do with them. Then I joined OTLand and got more experience. Currently I'm working on a project called Damonia. But that is
not going to take time away from me because we agreed not to devote full time in the project. So I could say I'm medium experienced.
Explain why you want to work with me?: I always wanted to work on this kind of project. Work my ass off, mapping for the server. This was always my goal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back