• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Team Needed; Only the dedicated will survive

Raging Epidemic

Reaction score
Have a mapping/scripting portfolio that needs expanding? Well, come help build the best RPG server ever made and have an experience story you can be proud to brag about. Jobs Available: Mapper, Scripter, Website Designer. If interested, PM the following form filled out with all the appropriate information:

Name :
MSN (if different from email):
Timezone/Location :
Language Spoken Apart From English(if any) :
English Fluency : 0/10
Job Applying For :
Amount of Experience:
Any Past Teams/Jobs :
Hours Able To Be Contributed Per Day/Week :
Why You Want On This Team :
What You Think You Have To Offer :
Any Other Information About Yourself :

NOTICE: ALL POSTS IN THIS THREAD WILL BE IGNORED.

Still looking for those experienced enough to be able to create amazing custom maps, script custom classes, and design a webpage that has never been seen before. Trust me guys, with the direction I am going with this OT its going to be the best OT ever made! Come be a part of the most important moment in Open Tibia history, and services will be paid.

Example Test

This is what I did 40 minutes after you told me. I also have some sort of Santa House thing but i guess that doesnt fit here.

Test.jpg
temple with Quest in Second Floor.

STILL LOOKING FOR THE TALENTED INDIVIDUALS NEEDED TO MAKE THIS DREAM A REALITY! If you have great mapping and/or scripting skills, come help one of the greatest ots yet to be made. This server can be a great one, and all help will be rewarded after release with a bit more than just gm.

Back