• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Team Request -> Xania

bresko

World Of Xania
Reaction score

Xania RPG-PvP

Small Information
Dear OTLand and all other human beeings. The day have arrived when the World of Xania will be active in a huge work progress. This process will take a long time, and it will be deticaded by the Team. It's a very, very serious project available just for you. Xania is going to be a huge map with alot of details and amazing quests. The Scripts are going the be one of the most popular ones in the world of Open-Tibia. This is not a lie, it's a promise.
Alot of Project will never get finnshed becouse alot of the member in the Team isn't deticated. The servers who's actually beeing done to 100% are very often really popular, some few aren't. I can't promise you that it will be popular. Hopefully it will. Why do I think so? As I said, huge map with cool script will pay out. It's going to be a RPG-PvP (Role-Playing-Game Player-Versus-Player) server. We hope that we can give you real RPG-PvP feeling as RL Tibia, maybe even better.
The rates are not going to be high - max 6x. Why are we choosing that? Becouse it's very popular and the players doesn't reach level 100 on one day. It will be a time of adventure and fun with people on the server. We are going the use TFS
Distro as Engine, not the Map. It will be 100% Custom. Now, let's go to the Staff Request.

Staff Request.

Application Form

Name:
Position:
Experience:
English lvl: x/10
Why should we choose you?:
Proof of your work (Link)

Your Position Information.

Mapper: As a mapper of Xania you need to be experienced and deticated. What I mean with experienced is that you need to have mapped for min. 2 years. You need to work with feeling and you will sure make it detailed. When you are working with the Quests which will be funny and adventurous you can talk with the Scripter to.

Scripter: The Scripter of Xania will be very experienced. You need to have done alot of your own. The most of the Scripts are going to be advanced, such as Demon Oak Quests etc.

Web Developer: This is kinda obvious. You are going to make nice Homepage for Xania. Experienced is very important.

Idea Guy: Very Simple, you are going to handle the ideas. If one of the Mappers is running out of inspiration you need to have something for him.

Story Writer: You are the one who's going to create the Story Line of Xania. You need to be experienced in some years and deticated.

Position(s) Available

Mappers: [x] [x] [ ]
Scripters: [ ] [ ]
Idea guy: [ ]
Web Developer: [ ]
Story Writer: [ ]

Current Team
Bresko - Works a bit on everything. Mostly Mapping. (Head Manager)
Pro Warbringer - Works As a Pro Mapper. :)

Team Contact
There are two ways to Contact me or the Team. Only if you are ready for one of the positions.
1. Send me a Private Message which include the Application Form.
2. Add my Messenger: [email protected]

Last edited:
Back