• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TEAM SEARCH ONLY GOOD PLAYERS

michaelsilvers7

Reaction score
Me and my guild leader Elite Yewchyn on ot-aurera-global.com are requesting good players to join us. We are english speaking, and this ot is mainly brazilian so we don't have a big selection. We can help you wish cash, level, and we are very active. Yewchyn is a professional player, and me (rapid all), a very decent player. We have a team of 30 so far, but half of this team has a mental disability or something. So if you want some good action, and a fun ot, and a start to an elite team; message us in game! Or shoot me an email if I don't reply. [email protected]

--DECENT PLAYERS ONLY, MUST BE ABLE TO LISTEN!

Only good players? How you know they are good you test them homie?

Nowadays in tibia, doesnt matter how "good" you are, good PvP was back in 7.4~ :)

Good joke mate. I really enjoyed running on open battles 100v100 (scream: paralyze, trap, combo!) before Cipsoft make pvp system sucks (ppl easily run out from trap etc. It was on 9.00+ Tibia I think).

Good joke mate. I really enjoyed running on open battles 100v100 (scream: paralyze, trap, combo!) before Cipsoft make pvp system sucks (ppl easily run out from trap etc. It was on 9.00+ Tibia I think).

Ye all ppl running around with like 1k+ potions and such, in the old days u had to right click the potion and then on u, or the runes, or even most spells u had to aim.. now a pvp is mostly either one shot or spamming until one is out of potions , just boring...

Ye all ppl running around with like 1k+ potions and such, in the old days u had to right click the potion and then on u, or the runes, or even most spells u had to aim.. now a pvp is mostly either one shot or spamming until one is out of potions , just boring...

I loved the pvp back in the old versions of tibia 7.1 - 7.6, those were the glory days.
However, todays Tibia brings a completely new concept of PvP which is why people (like you) cry about it because nostalgia.

Tibias new pvp system isn't as bad as you think, I highly doubt you have even tested it to it's full functionality. Since 90% of you whiners don't have a clue what you are talking about.

Lol implying smashing keys take any skills, kids thesedays....
I loved the pvp back in the old versions of tibia 7.1 - 7.6, those were the glory days.
However, todays Tibia brings a completely new concept of PvP which is why people (like you) cry about it because nostalgia.

Tibias new pvp system isn't as bad as you think, I highly doubt you have even tested it to it's full functionality. Since 90% of you whiners don't have a clue what you are talking about.

My 5 year old sister with no hands could join you, that's how tibia PVP is these days. Please tell me more
I still find it enjoyable though I find it whoever has more people = win
In the old days 5 people could beat a 30 man team , no chance anymore
I still hope you find the people you are looking for

My 5 year old sister with no hands could join you, that's how tibia PVP is these days. Please tell me more
Exactly :)

That's not correct. Whoever has more people does not mean they win.

Different opinions though.

Sorry about your sister with no hands :)

That's not correct. Whoever has more people does not mean they win.

Different opinions though.

Sorry about your sister with no hands :)

You gotta be kidding, dont get mad just because you are ''good'' at smashing keys while some retard call targets on teamspeak

You gotta be kidding, dont get mad just because you are ''good'' at smashing keys while some retard call targets on teamspeak
Who's getting mad?
I didn't say I was good. You're literally getting mad because I'm disagreeing with you?

Wow ok bro
Good job

Back