• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Searching

joncis

Hostopia.hopto.org
Reaction score
Hello!
My team called "Lemon Haze" is searching for new OT to start.
About guild:
*We are English speaking.
*We use ts3.
*We are loyal.
http://www.gunzodus.net/?subtopic=guilds&action=show&guild=26
Few videos i made (totaly 12)

What are we searching
8.6-10.35 OT
Stabile.
No lags
No freezes
No kicks
Online in server +-100 players.
Free Points for guild so we can start.
And no restarts.

Waiting for your answer in here or facebook -> Toms Jonikans.

Best Regards
Tommy Boy

This is the first time I have EVER seen a post like this...
I am pretty sure any Host would be flamed to death if they gave away free donation points to only a select group/person.

But this does make me think a "Refer a Friend" system would be interesting to make for OTs.

i just think they meant that the ot needs to have a point for guilds system like a lot of ots have. joining with a guild of x-people will get you x-points to spend in the shop.

Not really.. That ot we play... Gm Vallais Teleport on us Bosses so we stop botting ... Well i feel like he do that only to us... and im not high lvl but he still teleport on me bosses.. 29 Mar 2014, 21:31 Died at level 262 by Apocalypse.
Before restart he just debugged US and teleported monsters so we cannot login so fast.. and if we logged in we saw how he make monsters..
I get retired of this so we search ot where we can play without GM abuse.... And yes we want some points... so we search for OT where is +100 players online + rl map + points for guild system... Sorry for my English :D

I know alot 8.6 popular ots but i see that they restart faster than gunzodus do... :/ well gunzodus is going down anyway in next 2 restarts ... 1 year or 2 years ago it was 1200 ppl online now less than 600... soon it will be gone if GM of gunzodus will keep rooking it :p

Hi guys, i would advice you to start Exoria.zapto.org 2 daily events which u earn 5 points from and Qumora.com with 150+ daily (you get free points once you reach a lvl) and also possible to get free points with having 10-20 players in guild ofc with different ips. only if you pm Qumora/Rainbow

TheQumora OT started februari it had a few freezes at start but not anymore, the ot is 100% lagfree. the spells are custom made (some of them) the ot also have castle system. and daily events War event 20:00 every friday, if you need help ingame or anything please pm me, i'm trying to be active ;)
Regards Kabom Tutor~~

Exoria.zapto.org is an high exp ot with singletarget spells. War event 20:00 every friday

I am pretty sure any Host would be flamed to death if they gave away free donation points to only a select group/person.

But this does make me think a "Refer a Friend" system would be interesting to make for OTs.
I made one for my ot team a year or so back and it was a success. A few otlanders joined. We got free guild points from servers too, then I had enough of them keep deleting all chars and just running servers for money. These servers exist today and are still doing the same thing.

Good luck finding a server / team

Refer a Friend system already exist on a few ots :p

I love how the guy complained that he was killed when he was botting and calls that GM abuse hahaha.

I love how the guy complained that he was killed when he was botting and calls that GM abuse hahaha.
He said that he saw that the GM spawned monsters in front of them. Not that he got killed during the botting.

Shadowcores / Lunarforce is good and you do not need points xD

Back