• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Team To Forgottenl.se ALT WORLD'S Etheria.se, ZinithOt.com

Havocbringer

Reaction score
Hello Forum,
As fan's of forgottenl.se [Aka] 1. server > http://forgottenl.se < :)
Has created 2 new world's Non-pvp "http://etheria.se" and PVP enforced "http://Zinithot.com"
I run Both community's [Yes i do have permission to post what i am saying and also Look for staff]
Basically we are looking for Active and unique staff who can bring the World's up to the maximum conduct.
Your application Should look something like this
Code:
Name:
Reason for applying:
Why should you be picked:
What can you do, For the server:
Leave your app's bellow BUT ALSO post your application's on the Forum WITH the forum Conduct/Rules for posting an application! for a 30% more chance of being picked! "http://rohanotsforum.com/"
Peace :$
Edit: Post your official [Full app's] here http://www.rohanotsforum.com/post3300.html#p3300

Last edited:
I'm interested, check out my application here http://otland.net/f61/serious-experienced-gamemaster-searching-job-good-language-skills-app-135321/

I'm already a staff member in Rohan-Ots but I think I got much time left to support this server.

Why should you pick me as a staff member on you server?

Yeah, if you read my application you can see that i have a useful tounge. What I mean is that i speak multiple of languages and I think that is very healthy for your server. The languages i speak fluently is Swedish (including norwegian and danish), Spanish, English. And I also speak and understand German but not fluetly.

Name: Andy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pos Intrested In: Any staff position Hopefully not less than GM :p
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experience: I've got 4 years of experience and i'm always at a good mood and kind the players, i'm also really active, I'm not one of that kinds that bans people because they killed
your normal char or your friend. I'm not that kind of staff that abuses etc.. I can search for botters often, i'm really helpfull and don't give out levels or items or something else..
So I take it serious.. :p
Why My Server: It seems really nice and I hope I can help you because you also seem nice! I'm really excited to see how your server gonna be and I'm sure it will be really
nice! And you seem like a serious OT maker so that's why i want to be Staff at your OT. I'm really looking forward to be staff at your OT!

What Can You Offer That Others Can't: I can offer you plenty of online time and I can get you players, because I've got many contacts that are playing Tibia, I can also offer you a serious staff member that is experienced at many ways and I wont powerabuse and I will tell you if there is any bugs, I can host many events etc.
Contact Info: MSN: [email protected] or you can pm me here on otland just tell me if you want more information
Q&A

1. A Player Is Consistantly Breaking The Rules After Multiple Warnings, You? A. BAN, B. Give Another Warning, C.Delete

A. BAN
2. A Player Is Upset That They Have Been Hacked, How To Resolve? A. Calm them down, ensure them that everything possible is being done. B. Inform Them That You Are The Haxzor :3 C. Ignore Them. Or D. Ask Them For Proof, Time & Date And Who, And Then Inform Them That You Are Doing Everything Possible.

D. Ask Them For Proof, Time & Date And Who, And Then Inform Them That You Are Doing Everything Possible.
3. A Staff Member Higher Than Your Access Is Abusing His/Her Power? What Do You Do?
Tell the owner to talk with them.
4. Players Keep Asking For Items, You? A. Ignore, B. Give Them Items. Or C. Notate For Spam.

I would say no and if he kept asking me I would ignore him
5. Someone Threatens To Hack Server You? A. IP Ban Them Straight Away & Inform Me. B. Don't Take Seriously From 1 Threat. Or C. Jail Him

I would first inform you and then IP Ban him if you tell me to if you're not online I would IP Ban him because you never know if he's serious or not! Or I would jail him so you can go talk to him! :p
Or: A. IP Ban Them Straight Away & Inform Me.

@Experta
don't send links to application's unless it's on rohan's forum, follow the instructions, and if u fail to do so here it makes me ponder what would you be like as a serious staff member
@Epic1337 Pending please post it On forum and link to and personally i saw this in 3 other place's same App.

Sorry for dont following the instructions. Here you have the application.

Name:
Alexander

Experience:
I've been played Tibia 5 years now and I started with Open Tibia 3 years ago. Those 3 years I've been playing have I been a staff member multiplie times. Right now I'm a staff member (God) on Chilla.biz and I've played there around 3 months.

Reason for applying:
The reason that I apply for your server is that I have much time left and I want more things to do deal with. I'm also apply because this project seems to be very good and I think my skill can improve the server even more.

Why should you be picked:
Just like I said in the post above: I have a very useful skill that many others can't offer, the languages. I speak the languages ​​that often appear in Tibia. My strong languages is Swedish (including Norwegian and Danish), Spanish and English. I've also study German for 2 years but it's not my strong side.

What can you do, For the server:
Many of the players can't speak English well and with me in the staff it can it be possible that I speak their language so they get helped and feel welcome.

--> [email protected]
--> Private Message

Code:
Name: Eric Brown
Experience: 5 Months of Mapping / 1 year of Scripting
Reason for applying: I'm bored.
Why should you be picked: Because I really love forgottenl.se // I used to be a mapper there until my friend bitched enough to get my spot taken >_>
What can you do for the server: I can increase the play ability and cleanliness of the map :D

^ until my friend bitched enough to get my spot taken

Haha, fu xD

Name: Thiery
Experience:Can't do anything else than mapping! =D
Reason for applying:Because I wanna help the server the more that I can!
Why should you be picked:Because I'm awesome
What can you do, For the server: Anything

Last edited:
@Sonic pending- Could you post in on the forum there please and link it ! thx
Also, it's Etheria.se/ZinithOT.com staff we searching for ^^ the ALT world's of forgottenl.se

Because you are not known on this community.. You would need to either do Hard work in game or get somebody to vouch for you

Because you are not known on this community.. You would need to either do Hard work in game or get somebody to vouch for you

I'll vouch for him, he's been my friend for like a year and a half, he's a pretty good mapper. :D

I was going to apply but then as Sonik mentioned the forum you wanted us to post a link to is fucked and not organised one bit....

I looked around and i could not really find a spot where to post it so i gave up on the idea.

Back