• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team up

Apollos

Dude who does stuff
Solutions
Reaction score
Getting back into it again this winter. Planning to post a server I've been working on for a while nothing fancy just a fun easy server to enjoy. Looking to see if anyone is interested in joining up. Makes it a lot more fun with other people. Hmu if you're interested I'll give you details.

Client, distro, custom/real map etc?
What are your plans with the server, purely for fun or to make money?
What are you proficient in? What work do you need to distribute?

I'm interested but need more general information about the project and the goals.

Last edited:
Client, distro, custom/real map etc?
What are your plans with the server, purely for fun or to make money?
What are you proficient in? What work do you need to distribute?

I'm interested but need more general information about the project and the goals.
I'm using Nekiro's 8.6 TFS, I have a ton of progress done already and it's honestly very close to beta release. I can handle all aspects of OT development, I have quite a bit of experience. I basically just want to work with someone cool, I always enjoy it much more when I have someone to come up with ideas and execute ideas together. You can check out some more info on the server at the link.
[8.60] Almyria Online - Development Thread (https://otland.net/threads/8-60-almyria-online-development-thread.286837/)

Sounds very interesting. Hit me up in PM and we can continue there. đź‘Ť

Back