• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter [Team]

ahmed12

Măҏҏęř
Reaction score
Neading a scripter for my team, I won't write information here, But in msn I write , Mapper (Me) Hoster (Sheinen)

MSG ME SO FAST YOU CAN PLEASE !

Yes ! Need an scripter, Magich isen't online, So I need an new fast, Read the info there if u want !

1- Name:Abdelrahman Ayman
2- Age:13
3- Country:Egypt
4- Position:Senior TuTor
5- Why you Interested about our server?I Can Blace All Vocations And All Spells And Items And Ican Make Spells Scripts And So more Bec I a Small Scripter ;)

6- How many Years you have been Experienced from your Position and from open tibia server:first i have been senior tutor in ot Forgottenl-legend.zapto.org its now deleted and in onther one forgottenl.zapto.org deleted and so mare but iam forget :S
7- why did you applied to our Server?Iam Spells Balancer And Items And Helper
8- Our server looks like?The server With Events many events and many teleports and quests i see it like better than forgottenl.se server
9- You Email to Contact?[/email/][email protected][/email/]

you must be a good scripter lol

Back