• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Team

Onizuka

Reaction score
Yo'! i was wondering if some people here would be interested in teaming up on Twinforce to pwn a bit :p

i understand the exp is low and it might be shit but it will be fun to kill some high lvls from twin~ and random noobs w/e lol :p

While your banned or not playing on icechaw u can come and play on twinforce a bit 4fun..

Let me know, ill get a vt and we can have some fun..

Cheers.. :p

Msg me in game on Twinforce, Yo mama or icechaw Varneo.. Tack! :p

Pl/Brs/Swe we'r more then happy to team all :p

1.Anco ( Yo Mama )
2.Weed smokah ( Killed by )
3.Karid ( Russel )

Last edited:
well I'm on Twinforce now so Russel come pvp with me for a bit :, i need some lvls xD

Yo'! i was wondering if some people here would be interested in teaming up on Twinforce to pwn a bit :p

i understand the exp is low and it might be shit but it will be fun to kill some high lvls from twin~ and random noobs w/e lol :p

While your banned or not playing on icechaw u can come and play on twinforce a bit 4fun..

why is this on ciechaw forum?:p u wanting team of twinforce no?

Yeh but i want to make a team of players from Icechaw :<<<

to go on twin and fight.. :s

i think i got char on twinforce so i can log in sometimes

if u will need me come vt and say :)

1.Anco ( Yo Mama )
2.Weed smokah

I'm in, Russel.

Back