• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Teams!

Kristaps

Reaction score
Hello.
I haven't played for a while so i wanted to ask. Where is all teams playing? Like where is jordi, calar, veziv, nuskei, drako etc?
Thanks.

Jordi is owning lunarforce.
Calar will start to play in September
Veziv is in Banuta
Nuskei is botting warzone with 15ppl
Drako is in KFC

We dominado lunarforce but swedish ppl make team and invite some polish ppl Like Maslana Anastasy and more :) On shadowcores only good team playing its kayto like 10 ppl but they botting warzone only they rest is Pink guys reload everlast nuskei and brazol noobs ;p

We dominado lunarforce but swedish ppl make team and invite some polish ppl Like Maslana Anastasy and more :) On shadowcores only good team playing its kayto like 10 ppl but they botting warzone only they rest is Pink guys reload everlast nuskei and brazol noobs ;p
Oke this answer was much better thanks. :D

KAIDA? STOP JOKE WITH ME OMEL WITH GOSKA CRUSHING THEM Xd

Pink guys/Everlast/Too Late/ Loyalty/Old Invictus/War zone/Paradise/Kaida/ Flawless Victory /Qualified/Complicated Team/Synthesiss.
These teams fight last week.

Synthesiss dominando.

Calar can only say shits -> enough botting for you, its my time now..kk im scared go kill me :D

To be honest, Guild Kaida sucksss, they random ppls from trade nothing else, if there could play one good team as 'all in' they wouldn't even get 1 frag.
Shadowcores is just mind made Ot, which means if u die u lose 1.5lvl sometimes more, thats make ppls fear of fight, another shit is frags.. what is the point of gettin' fun if u kill 3 ppls and u gain red skull? This Ot never change their system of frags or of exp lose. i can lose 1.5lvl and i agree with that, but i want something better for this ots and for ppls... I want ppls to not be so afraid and go out fight whole time, to do not be so scared of losing lvls.
Shadowcores never change it will be always boring and the same OT, as u can notice for ppls whos start playing here, they check market and look up for some items in millions makes them sick for sure. Items valuable like demon legs, spellbook of arcana or rainbow shild cost like 200-400k. Something goes wrong and nobody care. Mark and hani just focus on updates, but all what they do is to update server, not to improve it, i mean to add new things and some changes, like make some quests, new page, achivements, skull system, ornage skull, etc ITS fucking very helpfull who fucking give a fuck of hand mount or dragonling idc of it i just want this OT better a way fucking better, but noooooooooo, they wont change anything. AND I JUST WANT TO SAY ABOUT ONE BUG, IF U JUMP ON STAIRS ON HIVE U GETTIN' DEBUGS. Hope u will check it and remove shit thing

Back