• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Teams

Nuskei SS

Reaction score
To liders, dont take warmode with lapa. If he want to lie and telling shits lets f*ck him and let him exp all the time. I know he will sneak all the time, he will kill 1 man and go defence with 25 ppl like always.

Lapa you're the worst leader i ever know. You told me to send wm and fight normal, after that you going edron def with 25 ppl hahahahahahahahaha

Fuck you. You will loose your ppl i promise you that ;)

Wtf are u talking about? You actually teamed up with jordi to kill us on 3 guild wm haha.
So bad ur not even real mans in my eyes youre just bunch of no lifers hanging on addiction problems.
GL

You teamed up with jordi we were watching u guys running beside eachother not killing eachother but killing us.

hahaha true story we allied with jordi and finished wm with them first to kill you in 2 teams after that GZ BRAIN

and btw everyone knows lapa is shit commander when we was fighting with jordi at open he just catch targets next to city gg leaderek lapa ftw pointless to fight vs get rekked bunch of noobs

Last edited by a moderator:
and btw everyone knows lapa is shit commander when we was fighting with jordi at open he just catch targets next to city gg leaderek lapa ftw pointless to fight vs get rekked bunch of noobs

You guys were both 40-45 people in each team we were like 28..

You guys were both 40-45 people in each team we were like 28..
synthessis 27 online but yeah we were 40 eueuhehuhehuhu salar bic boi your math teacher is fucked up only bannitio was like 43 online but they are not spamming dominando like you did. Idiots everywhere

synthessis 27 online but yeah we were 40 eueuhehuhehuhu salar bic boi your math teacher is fucked up only bannitio was like 43 online but they are not spamming dominando like you did. Idiots everywhere

Yeh but 27 in edron boi and you were 38 -45 in Darashia cause i looked derp? we were 15 in edron..

HAHAHAHAHAHAH 38-45 HAHAHAHAHAHAH WE WERE 31 MAX ONLINE ON DARASHIA SAME ON VT HAHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUH MAYBE BANTITO??? HAHAHAHA you're fucking idiot hahahaha

JUST IGNORE THEM WHO CARES LOL LET THEM BE SEXUAL HORNY cUZ THEY TEAMED UP AND WON WARS

bannitio wont fight lapa alone
we only fight with him when other team accept warmode too

2x1 is funny

bannitio vs lapa and nuskey is fair
bannitio vs nuskey is fair
bannitio vs lapa is not fair is easy win

To liders, dont take warmode with lapa. If he want to lie and telling shits lets f*ck him and let him exp all the time. I know he will sneak all the time, he will kill 1 man and go defence with 25 ppl like always.

Lapa you're the worst leader i ever know. You told me to send wm and fight normal, after that you going edron def with 25 ppl hahahahahahahahaha

Fuck you. You will loose your ppl i promise you that ;)
Dont talk unless you come LunarForce Nusgay. and Lapa didn't go ''edron def'' with 25 people, he went cyclopolis with 10 people. Get your story straight.

Decoy, are you retarded too? Im talking about 1st minutes of fight... I told him ab-carlin, he told ok. We accept wm and he go to edron with 30. Fuck logic.

JUST IGNORE THEM WHO CARES LOL LET THEM BE SEXUAL HORNY cUZ THEY TEAMED UP AND WON WARS

Or, we, jordi team, just played smart and kept boxing the team that was the biggest threat and focused on 1 guild so we didn't get to fight vs 2 guilds if one of you won first.

Sincerely,
The best PVP:er alive.

P.S: fucking bitches
P.P.S: get money

Or, we, jordi team, just played smart and kept boxing the team that was the biggest threat and focused on 1 guild so we didn't get to fight vs 2 guilds if one of you won first.

Sincerely,
The best PVP:er alive.

P.S: fucking bitches
P.P.S: get money

Best PVP:er alive? nie znam

Back