• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Teams?

Azeck

Reaction score
Howdy,

i got a question for all u guys......

whats gonna happen after reset??...

same teams??

new war??

new teams??

can someone tell me whos against who after reset for i can pick my side xP

FUCK U ZARZ :D AND ALL U HATERS .l.

we'll probly re-take over the server... :thumbup:

i most likely wont b active tho

old thread... some weeks ago i made same thread so just read that one

hmm how must i put this to Azeck well first of all make a new character with a new name and we find out who it is and make you retire again? how dose that sound? I think its a brilliant summary of what will happen after the reset/update or w/e it is..

hmm how must i put this to Azeck well first of all make a new character with a new name and we find out who it is and make you retire again? how dose that sound? I think its a brilliant summary of what will happen after the reset/update or w/e it is..

If it werent for your connections on Cyntara (Me <3) Azeck would hunt you ass off for her pvp trashes yours.

I honestly don't know whos side i'm going to be on.. in the time being neutral if possible.. but i'll attack if i have too xd
but no hard feelings right? :D

unless people think 'cytara' is their drug to keep them alive then they might care..

OIF WHAT THE FUCKKK YOUR NOT GOING TO BE NEUTRAL U BITCH CYNTARA IS MY LIVEEEEEEE I WILL KILL UUUUU (sarcasm lol )

:D nah maybe i wont be for the reset :( dont have time to play cuz as u some ppl know i dance elctro and stuff like that and i very bussy at that cuz their are many niggas that want duels and stuff so i need to practice and practice

OIF WHAT THE FUCKKK YOUR NOT GOING TO BE NEUTRAL U BITCH CYNTARA IS MY LIVEEEEEEE I WILL KILL UUUUU (sarcasm lol )

:D nah maybe i wont be for the reset :( dont have time to play cuz as u some ppl know i dance elctro and stuff like that and i very bussy at that cuz their are many niggas that want duels and stuff so i need to practice and practice

yeh yeh yeh... you'tr "SUPER" busy and yet you find some time to post on cyntara... jajaja! :thumbup:

Im a good player, but I dont play anymore with Racism and Power Abusers. Im Play for be a Legend

Back