• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TEAMSPEAK TRZY

Kaguya

Banned User
Reaction score
We search enemies to fights us on Shadowcore. Msg someone who's online from guild Teamspeak Trzy for Warmode.
Dont Troll.
Send War declaration's we are ready.

We search enemies to fights us on Shadowcore. Msg someone who's online from guild Teamspeak Trzy for Warmode.
Dont Troll.
Send War declaration's we are ready.

truuuuuuuuuuuuuth gonna hurt butthurt hueheuue
idk which random team is thiz, you're just winning useless wars with really retarded and randoms teams same as you and me and asking them for waring again here and showing other better guild players which are retired that your guild is "dominating" this server, do you really think u're going to get anyones attention?
only because whenever any "good" team such as like Kaida, Wipe Again or ANY IDK, just join, theyll kick your blackass (no offence) but really, this is so sad for you guys, anyway gl fighting with 400+ against -300 randoms, when a good guild joins, you gonna quit easily. :p

eeeeee its my opinon, if it hurts you, i dont give a shit butthurt

Last edited:
what the fuck is up with that constant asslicking of kaidas and wipes by random fanboys? just some polack teams from shitty brazolcores yeah decent compared to most of shadowcores but nothing extraordinary to deserve so much attention after they left Oo

r u rly retarded? omfgg
I clearly wrote "or IDK" which means can be any, not neccesarily these ones and of course, they might be one of powerful teams, not the best but i know there are more, idk names

@Y do u care?

Whats the point of your replies. I don't get it. I only posted that we search enemies to fight in WarMode . That's only a game. I dont care about dominating this server but atm there is none better team then us. You dont know me and I do not know u. Who told u that Kaida etc has better PvP then us if u never saw us in War ?
You are right we fought against very weak Guilds but at least they werent afraid to fight us. Well, as i said we search enemies to fight us. If u got a Team just message some 1 who is online from guild Teamspeak Trzy .
Greetings

truuuuuuuuuuuuuth gonna hurt butthurt hueheuue
idk which random team is thiz, you're just winning useless wars with really retarded and randoms teams same as you and me and asking them for waring again here and showing other better guild players which are retired that your guild is "dominating" this server, do you really think u're going to get anyones attention?
only because whenever any "good" team such as like Kaida, Wipe Again or ANY IDK, just join, theyll kick your blackass (no offence) but really, this is so sad for you guys, anyway gl fighting with 400+ against -300 randoms, when a good guild joins, you gonna quit easily. :p

eeeeee its my opinon, if it hurts you, i dont give a shit butthurt
let dem chance fucking nobek

#believe

@Y do u care?

Whats the point of your replies. I don't get it. I only posted that we search enemies to fight in WarMode . That's only a game. I dont care about dominating this server but atm there is none better team then us. You dont know me and I do not know u. Who told u that Kaida etc has better PvP then us if u never saw us in War ?
You are right we fought against very weak Guilds but at least they werent afraid to fight us. Well, as i said we search enemies to fight us. If u got a Team just message some 1 who is online from guild Teamspeak Trzy .
Greetings

yer glad to know that but however good luck with it!

Jak ty sie chcesz gościu bic jak ty masz moze 15 typa polowa na mc znam możesz mi sd na wz 2 donosic

Jak ty sie chcesz gościu bic jak ty masz moze 15 typa polowa na mc znam możesz mi sd na wz 2 donosic
Jak ty sie chcesz gościu bic jak ty sie boisz 15 typa polowa na mc znam możesz sobie poexpic na wz 2

Back