• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TeamViewer Session - Developing an AAC

Chris

Inactive
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
A few people are already aware of the fact that I am developing an open source AAC, known as pandaac. Even though I haven't officially gone public with it, there is already a version of it available on GitHub. The publicly available version is based upon the Laravel 4.2 framework. Laravel 5.0 is around the corner however, and brings a bunch of changes, so instead of porting over the existing code base, I figured this would be a great opportunity to re-do the things I was less pleased with, or were rushed into doing, and thus I decided to re-write the entire AAC from scratch, using the development version of Laravel 5.0.

This is probably to no interest for most of you, but if anyone wants to follow along with the development, I'm going to start hosting TeamViewer sessions every now and then. I did it once before, and was surprised I got as many viewers as I did. Every time I host a session, I'll create a new reply to notify those of you whom are interested.

Meeting ID: offline
TeamViewer version:

I'm also happy to take suggestions for features or what have you. This is meant to be for the general public, and should fit their needs. I myself am no longer a part of Tibia or OpenTibia as a player, but a bystander, and my ideas may be outdated in certain scenarios.

Last edited:
Entertaining to watch, but you are no mother of dragons! Impostor!

TeamViewer acted up, so had to restart the meeting.

m75-314-931

For some reason I can no longer connect with the newer meeting ID, stuck at "Connecting to meeting..."

Hm, there are two other guys in it as we speak, maybe downgrading to the previous version of TeamViewer would be optimal.

I've downgraded TeamViewer to version 9 instead, which is the more stable one. Sorry for the inconvenience.

m33-641-977

My internet cut out, I'm sorry, but I was planning on shutting down the session shortly anyway. Thank you all for tuning in and keeping me company! Next session will probably be around the same time tomorrow, and I have adjusted the TeamViewer settings to allow everyone to see one-another in the chat.

Thanks again!

you can also do a twitch class :)
My poor CPU would die horribly, unless I switched over to my PC but then I would die horribly lol.

My poor CPU would die horribly, unless I switched over to my PC but then I would die horribly lol.

My poor Mac* .. Kappa
v9RS7oRP33Xf0jEw.png
<-- hahaha

Time for another session. Picking up where we left off last time.

Meeting ID: m03-361-176
TeamViewer version: 9

New ID, had to restart TeamViewer, m64-468-647

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to watch. If you aired earlier :p Else GoGo, will use it for sure :)

I would love to watch. If you aired earlier :p Else GoGo, will use it for sure :)
I'm still going, and might do an earlier one tomorrow, around 6-7 PM CET or so.

Update: All right, ended it now. Thank you all for stopping by, appreciate it and love the company! :)

Last edited:
Back