• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Teamwork

Slasherz

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm Hoster
I Want To Make A Professional Team To Create A good ot server
What i want:
1-Map + Mapper
2-Scripter--Scripter C++
3-WebDesigner
4-Programmer
And i'm The Hoster With Windows / Linux Server Whatever you want From 16 to 32GB ram memory and internet 1gb/1gb Serious Work atleast 1 month uptime if everythingh going well we will continue.

ill help you monitor your server like a tutor or gm or something whne ur afk i know how to map but i dont got rme

nvm, you can be tutor or something when server up, but keep looking on this post, so when you see that i find everything msg me to see if server completed or not

what server do you want?
Client?
Exp rates?

and what do you mean with map+mapper? dont you have a map yet?

what server do you want?
Client?
Exp rates?

and what do you mean with map+mapper? dont you have a map yet?

I want client getting much player, whatever client is it....
And about map i dont have the map, i'm just hoster

@Slasherz
if you just want much ppl I think you should use the newest client or 8.60 (for botters)
about the map I think if you dont care that there will be almost only brs on your ot you should go for baiak :p or for the newest client try a real map

If you want many players, you have to make an 8.6 client, and a REALLY good edited evo map with awesome features - 8.6 Rl maps are not interesting to anyone anymore - custom ots hardly ever get more than 50 players

war server on 10.41 should be nice. Also let them download cracked xenobot or magebot.

Whatever you want From 16 to 32GB ram memory and internet 1gb/1gb .

Hmm. What super OT do you have if you plan to run it between 16->32 GB RAM? That is totally waste.

RAM is more or less free, so why not throw in some extra :D

More or less free? Last time I've hosted a OT it was a big price different between 4GB and 32GB RAM.