• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Teaser 1] Anteria OT project

Rivve

Seonbae
Reaction score
banner.gif

Welcome!

To the Anterian OTS Project:​

Planned Release: Not currently decided. We will work as fast as we can although

The temple of Anteria
temple.png

And here is a view of the old mill that was destroyed many years ago, but still has not been fixed:

oldmill.png

A view of the depot of the start town Anteria:
depot.png

And here is one of many cities you will find on this perilous journey:
overviewanteria.png

You can find the latest updates Here

If you see any bug. Please post 'em here right away.

Stay put! More screenshot to come

Regards,

Anteria Staff​

- Offtopic
This name of the OT has been posted before on OTland by me. And i decided to start the project fresh with a new map and everything.

One Word: Hideous

I respect all criteria. But remember. this is only the first teaser. Still working on more detailing and such. So stay put. you dont be disappointed

Regards

Sharp, you better shut the fuck up Mr. Suckup.

- Rivve, I know you'll make the details better soon, and then Mr. Suckup Sharp can stfu plz.

<3

One Word: Hideous

well, I won't say that this project is the best project ever made, but at least he made a normal teaser, instead of : 'New ot, come here, exp 10000x ip- ' xD

Sharp, you better shut the fuck up Mr. Suckup.

- Rivve, I know you'll make the details better soon, and then Mr. Suckup Sharp can stfu plz.

<3
yeah. Im working on the details, No worries. Also this was just a trial post to see most of the feedbacks. Also im working on the details alot.

well, I won't say that this project is the best project ever made, but at least he made a normal teaser, instead of : 'New ot, come here, exp 10000x ip- ' xD
First teaser of many. Therefor every details and everything will look better the next teaser which i will release in about a month. So no worries:)

agree with Sharp, It dosn't look good.
That's your opinion. You really should look up what an teaser is before you say it isnt good.

Regards,

You need more randomness in the map, like not making streets 100% straight, adding stones, raw borders, etc. Also work in the details. I'll stay in touch to check the progress. :peace:

Squares, no-detail. Teaser1? Make it looks better, after that post it.

You need more randomness in the map, like not making streets 100% straight, adding stones, raw borders, etc. Also work in the details. I'll stay in touch to check the progress. :peace:

Thanks for the feedback Bardock:)
I'll sure check into it:peace:

Back