• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Teaser #6 "Tributes to the passed away"

Siramix

CEO
Senator
Premium User
Reaction score
Previous teaser(s):
http://otland.net/threads/teaser-5-talisandria.200653/

Teaser #6 - Tributes to the passed away!

- Even though sometimes our cities, kingdoms and even the wilderness can pretend to be very safe, horrible and animallike actions take place.
I manage to get those words our of my mouth, but believe me... That is with a huge lump of grief in my troath

- A strong and protective mother was assaulted at work (which is our lovely arcadehall and pub), by an alcoholic cripple. The mother did her utmost to protect her greatest treasure, the treasure that she and all other mothers around the world values more than anything else.
Her own children. The cripple managed to hit the mother with a deadly sting of a sharp knife, despite her fierce counterattack.

lioUpX7.png

- Despite the fact that a woman has been robbed of her life, it's just another day on the job for the security department in Talisandria.
They think, "We have our procedures, we will leave this place before lunchtime." when they suddenly discover something that will change the whole situation to something so horrible that even the darkest souls would feel sorrow.

7jnjr0x.png

- When something as terrible as this happens, there is a ritual which is followed at the funeral. The passed away will be buried in satin, layed down on a bed of roses and finally sinked in the river at dawnfall to the words of peaceful music to calm the souls.

- But in this situation we have had yet another heartbreaking discovery. The only person attending on the bury ritual was the mayor and holy priest of Talisandria, myself.
A family have been taken away from us, and there is nobody left to grief them. That my dear public is what the actions of a corrupted cripple can lead to. We need to stay united and work hard for this to stop, because believe me, it happens way to often.

BEKZFVF.png

- Remember to keep your family close and always love them with all of your heart.
When you least except it, they may be gone. Forever.

Gamemaster Siramix,
Mayor of Talisandria.

Siramix said:
There will be max 10 teasers before you will be able to fully explore our lands on your own!
Stay tuned and COMMENT your way to satisfaction until later!
Kind regards,
Swanamix Online!

Siramix said:
I do not take any credits for the pub/gamehall map.

Ye sure no problem, some guy leaked old maps of mine, idk, idc either, got new maps which no one has so BLEH

Back