• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Teaser] Chasm

Fare

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Chasm Teaser 1.

It was a long time ago when I decided to start my adventure in the world of Chasm. First human who I saw was a shy and humble monk. He taught me how to survive in this dangerous place and cured me when I was injured. This man was my best friend and I’ve never wanted to leave him. But one day he said “Friend, you have gained a lot of experience and now you are prepared to leave this forgotten island. Now go, and don’t forget about this what I taught you.”

Before I could go to the main continent I had to make a hard decision about what type of fighting I’ll specialize in. I had to choose between Mage, Acolyte, Archer and Warrior. I prefer melee fighting, so I decided to be a warrior.

announ4nn5.jpg

betrayed.jpg

On the main continent I met a brave warrior. His skills compared to his skills were nothing. It showed me how weak I am, so I went to the training room. I was training and training and I became better with every day and every day I could face stronger monsters.

announ5hz4.jpg

During my journey I also met a lot of people who weren’t fighting with the enemy but without them, we’ll lose every battle. One of them was the most famous crafter of magic jewelry in the world. In five seconds he could make a shiny ring or amulet from some pieces of scrap. I also met an alchemist who made potions from various types of herbs and mushrooms. Others were selling equipment which is the most important thing for the warrior like me.

crafter.jpg

mushroom.jpg

2009-04-30_11.jpg

Coming soon…

Last edited:
I dont like the effect! the last one is nice tho :D

It's not the "teaser" it's just fast work, to say what we will be opened soon(just for those who are waiting for)

Basicly it's a second season of Chasm, you can advertisement of first season HERE:)

yehh, those effects rly sucked :p

What the fuck do those effects matter? It's all about the features and what is in the server. Are the effects a part of the server? NO, they aren't so stfu and talk about the features you see in the pictures and not the fucking effects of the images LMAO.

On-topic: looks very nice, I hope it will have more players this time.

@up :D effects really kinda sucked :D Anyway, as I said this thread just for those who knew about Chasm, and was waiting for it :D
Thankies ;*

doesn't look that great but i've played servers with shittier maps that were more fun than rl tib's, not that Real Tibia's map isn't shitty.

i dislike how you squished 3 or so pictures into 1 screeny at the beginning, the PVP ones are fine like that though.

also i think the [L 50] shit is a bad idea that takes away from the RPG side of the game.

That is what I call a teaser.
Good luck mate!

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Back