• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Teaser] Genesis map

Well i'm sorry you don't like it, i'm not good at mapping large areas like one huge continent so i decided to do this, but i am planning to add a huge continent the size of this whole minimap.

Would it be better to merge all the islands?

There is an extensive underground though.

WTF i wanto plai
:(

Nice anyways, when will server get online? Or on BETA?

We run beta tests daily when we add something new or to simply test the flow of the map.

I mostly start it up when i'm on msn and someone asks me, so if your want to you can play, the gm's will give you all you need.

It's online right now, but i can't guarantee how long it will be online, so it tends to simply shut down when i go somewhere or my dad takes the internet cable from my pc ;D

genesis.servequake.com

Last edited:
Here's the story.
A friend found me a hoster, and i was happy to find one. Talked to the person and he seemed fine, so i agreed to send him the server, so we can start hosting right away. Normally i wouldnt do this, but i guess i thought my friend reccomended him.

He hosted for the first day. Second day it was offline, third day it's offline. The password on my no-ip is changed, so i can't use my adress.
In my eyes this looks stolen, so i guess the whole server is done for.
And just when i found a friend that can host 24~7...

If he has stolen it, i'm probs giving up on it, i mean i made it by my own hands.

Here's the story.
A friend found me a hoster, and i was happy to find one. Talked to the person and he seemed fine, so i agreed to send him the server, so we can start hosting right away. Normally i wouldnt do this, but i guess i thought my friend reccomended him.

He hosted for the first day. Second day it was offline, third day it's offline. The password on my no-ip is changed, so i can't use my adress.
In my eyes this looks stolen, so i guess the whole server is done for.
And just when i found a friend that can host 24~7...

If he has stolen it, i'm probs giving up on it, i mean i made it by my own hands.

I am sorry to hear :(, goodluck and hopefully he's just on vacation or something :).

Well, i decided to give up on this hoster. The guy didnt contact me in 4 days. My friend will host for me, but since the guy stole my ip address i will have to change it to genesis.no-ip.org, the server will be reset aswell.

But hey, atleast it's online, and i KNOW i can trust a friend =)
+ he's gonna help me out with scripts so finally the server can be good, and i promise you he has awesome ideas and the skills to do them so you will enjoy many new things in the server!

I made a mistake in the minimap picture...

The town's name is Ducesco, not Persepolis, thats another town, removed from the map you can say.

its not bad, i don't like the walk on water shit, but the second teaser shows promise, although improvements could be made

Back