• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Teaser] Genesis map

gr33nd3v1l

You see a Green Devil.
Reaction score
As you level up, your pet will become stronger! Travel with it, talk with it...
ss08021812023757wa1.jpg
ss08021812032927hi9.jpg

Fight powerful creatures with the help of your pet.
ss08021812035048fw3.jpg
ss08021812041612gr0.jpg

Pets function has been removed due to abuse.

Set your hometown to any of the towns: Anselth, Fort Island, Fort Karnak, Darthmoore, Castle Revansith or Snowmoore.
ss08021812043899wk9.jpg
ss08021812045187hn5.jpg

Find hidden places near the mystic city of Anselth. Hidden tracks and wonderful places are waiting to be uncovered!
ss08021812050281ir7.jpg
ss08021812051520hq3.jpg

Fort Karnak, the strongest and magically enchanted fort is far in the North, in the fiery lands, sustaining attacks by many undead forces.
ss08021812025335fo5.jpg
ss08021812030524id6.jpg

Castle Revansith is a place of powerful creatures! But there is a secret to that island, related to it's more common name: Hunting Island...
ss08021812031335fx6.jpg
ss08021812032162nj7.jpg

Thanks to:
http://otland.net/showpost.php?p=47258&postcount=1
For the pets function

New teasers:

http://otland.net/showpost.php?p=50927&postcount=7
http://otland.net/showpost.php?p=62960&postcount=15

Last edited:
@Jester "Find hidden places near the mystic city of Anselth. Hidden tracks and wonderful places are waiting to be uncovered!".

@OnTopic I really like the shown screenshots. It'd be great if you can give some informations about the server, aswell :).

I love the screenshots, and the short stories about them are great to! :D Looks like it's gonna be a great server. Keep the good work up.

I like your mapping, can you walk on water? o_O

Yeah, to be honest i found out that a water tile on my server is walkable and who wouldn't use that to my own advantage :D

I'm thinking of setting some action script so you can only walk with boots of waterwalking, but that would take some scripting skills and mostly some nerves which currently i have none xD

Maybe some time soon.

The server isn't hosted yet, im trying to get my friend to host it because its half private (most of my friends will be playing it but it will be open for public, probably not added on otservlist tho)

Hotkeys are enabled
5% death loss because i hate it ;D
Protection until level 40
Pricey houses but i think only skilled players deserve to own a house, so that's no problem. Usually players on OT manage to gather gazillions so i think nobody will be troubled with houses.
Doesn't have fast atk, it's same like Tibia
Exp rate x5
Skill rate x3
Loot rate x2
Magic level rate x3
Runs on MySql
Has an ingame acc manager

TFS \o/

Offtopic:

I added cyclopolis, but i don't know how the spawns go so if anyone can help me out with the new spawns i'd be very grateful =)
I also took 2 small areas from TFS, and added credits to the map for them. I took a pirate area and an elf area, because i seriously don't know how to do them myself. Thanks to the people who made them.

MINIMAP:
http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/4986/darthgroundtz9.png
-i think the two small areas are visible

NEW TEASER:

Visit Snowmoore, the frozen city, and discover huge frozen castles around it, inhabited with the most chilling and freezing-scary monsters.
snowmoorexv0.jpg
icecastleiv4.jpg

icegolemoz5.jpg

Find out where the secret orc fortress is located and try to conquer the orcs inside, but beware, they are always ready for a raid!
orcbj3.jpg

Invade the hydra cavern, and remember to take some water from it while you are there.
hydrawatervs7.jpg
hydraupperfh1.jpg

Explore the large dungeons somewhere in the frozen lands, and perhaps stumble upon the lair of the Lord Ghazbaran. He was entombed by powerful magicians, can you free him and take his loot?
findghazpg3.jpg
ghaznd2.jpg

Visit the beautiful rose of Darthmoore, the Elf town. But beware, roses have thorns!
elfzo2.jpg

Find out the phenomenon of the Frozen Valley. How can only the valley be frozen, while everything around it blooms in spring colors?
druidscovecp5.jpg

Last edited:
No comments on the new teaser?

Then i reckon there is no need for a third one =\

great show off!
*i'd like the pyramid town screenshot, with those mummies on the altars (;

Preparing a new teaser, and the server might even be public soon.

I got a few fellow gm's from another server and we will probably be running the server after we add a bunch of quests, fix some npc's which arent responding, find a good scripter to work with us (or get serge online more then two hours a day xd) and find a hoster.

New teaser will be showing Felestto, the tropical isle very isolated from the rest of the continent, and some map updates and new amazing places.

Teaser #3

Visit the town of Felestto, and enjoy the scenery of tropical plants, the hospitality, and maybe even settle yourself here in one of the beautiful manors.
ss08040616591021cl7.jpg
ss08040617003599le4.jpg

Explore the surroundings of the town, and stumble upon a dungeon with powerful creatures!
ss08040616583163tn6.jpg
ss08040616584357mc2.jpg

Go through the dungeons, and reach the city of lizards, but beware, they protect it fearlessly!
ss08040616580730ol5.jpg
ss08040616585896lf8.jpg

__________________________________________________​

I see those are the new things from 8.1 and i havent played tibia since summer. Thanks a lot for pointing that out +rep

Back