• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Teaser] The Ancient World

Karel

Reaction score
a.jpg
llow me some of your time to show you the first teaser of the new OT The Ancient World. Allthough the staff request has been posted only a few days ago, I've mapped enough to create a whole teaser, which contains Muazia (rookgard), 2 main cities: Calosia and Daroi, and the city of Atlantis. The server is still under construction and a lot has to be done.
Now, let's get to the point, the screenshots.
rgt1.jpg

When you start your adventure, you will come in the holy temple of Muazia, the beginners island, you'd better explore it carefully, who knows how many missions are hidden at this island.
teaser1s3.jpg

Underneath the great library of Muazia is a small cave, it contains a rat, be careful, who knows which evil monsters are waiting for something to kill
teaser1s5.jpg

I was talking about missions before eh? Well, who knows if you can help the witch who lives in this tower. Let's take a look.
teaser1s4.jpg

Well, I've talked to her and she told me to get a herb in the dangerous swamps, but it seemed it's not dangerous, maybe the snakes are scared?
teaser1s1.jpg

Well, I was level 8, and the oracle told me to go to main. And here I am, in the city of Calosia, it's small, but it is an important city.
rgt2.jpg

I've found a local paladin shop, who knows which great items they sell here.
teaser1s6.jpg

The city of Calosia might be small, but it has some really nice houses!
teaser1s7.jpg

Outside the city are some hungry wolves
teaser1s8.jpg

Woops, i ran straight into a cyclops cave! ~runs~
teaser1s12.jpg

With the boat i came in the desert city Daroi, the capital of the land Lha'Mehl. Let's explore it.
teaser1s9.jpg

The beautiful temple in the shape of a pyramid.
teaser1s10.jpg

The flats in Daroi got a weird structure, but the houses are nice.
teaser1s11.jpg

The famous shoppingcentre of Daroi, they sell loads of items here.
now i'm going to the city Atlantis
~continued next post~

Last edited:
teaser1s14.jpg

Standing in front of the depot in Atlantis, it's beautiful here.
teaser1s15.jpg

teaser1s16.jpg

If you leave the great city, you will have to go through this immense gate, I guess you will be safe behind the walls.
I hope you like it as much as I do.
Thanks for reading our first teaser, we hope you to see you reading the next teasers to, and maybe welcome you to our server when it's up :D
Greetings~
h.jpg
eer Karel, TAW mapper
and
m.jpg
indstorm, TAW scripter
m.jpg
eowkitty, TAW storyline writer and mapper
And the rest of the team
Here's a minimap
taw.jpg

Last edited:
Ain't the 2nd picture in the first post a maze? I think it's called Muazia for a reason... (just what I think tho).

no, i will explain how i got that name, i got a paper with the alphabet on it, i take a pencil or w/e, close my eyse, and make some points on the paper, each letter with a point will be used in the name, so it's all random :eek:

Wow man looks like some nice mapping just the stores with the egypt walling looks very wierd to me might wanna fix the 1 tile walk way people could block them with items but nice job

Wow man looks like some nice mapping just the stores with the egypt walling looks very wierd to me might wanna fix the 1 tile walk way people could block them with items but nice job

thanks, i think i will remake that shop, i'm not very happy with it, wanted to make it look like a mall, but turned out bad :/

Back