• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Technoquest - item buyer

clubby231

Aizle
Reaction score
is it a bug, or, is there a way you can sell most of the 'rare' loot to the sellers?

like, me and my friend have both green and red, and cant Sell half the dragon loot, dragon lord loot, etc, to the seller.

I.E Dragonbone staff, crown helmet, war hammers, spike swords, ice rapiers, to name just a few...

is there any chance some one could tell me where / or how i can sell these items, or if not, if a GM could add them to the shop to buy?

im sure most ppl on this server have like 500k of these items in dp that they want to sell, and it would help a lot.

thanks

/Ashryn

You can sell crown helmet, war hammer, spike sword, and ice rapiers to the ministries. But not dragonbone staves.

And about the dragonbone staves. We have deliberately decided that you can't sell those. ;)

Back