• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CreatureEvent Teleport players in premium area who loose premium to free account temple

don't working for me , it checking all map :/
i'm sure i make all correct

This works, but then my shop that gesior made doesn't work.
And when i change the name to login3.lua And adding this line to creaturescripts.lua
PHP:
<event type="login" name="PlayerLogin" script="login3.lua"/>

It doesn't work. Can someone please help me out?

You need to understand whats going on better and be able to edit scripts as appropriate if you think you deserve to be running a shop.

I think thread age kinda is irrelevant when one is stricken with boredom, and the targeted forum moves like molasses anyway. Mostly it's I wasn't really paying attention. I'm just bitter about the concept of donation shops right now -.- Blame it on the owner of the server was I working for not having a reserve built up to cover dedicated hosting overheard. Unacceptable on a server that's been around over a year, and has easily grossed $5k.

p.s. and btw, Nice bandwidth.

It is easier to make a login function that checks a storage for premium and free players... You don't have to check areas.

Hi! what if i would like to kick players from VIP area? just change "premium" for "VIP"?
Sorry im Noob

Hello
this script work in tfs 1.2?

and other question...
Example
  1. Prem1 = {x=370, y=592, z=7} -- This is the top left Co-ord for checking the Premium area.
  2. Prem2 = {x=403, y=645, z=7} -- This is the bottom right co-ord for checking the Premium area.
it will work if the player are in others floors? z=8 z=9 z=10 or z=-1 z=-2 etc...?

Hello
this script work in tfs 1.2?

and other question...
Example
  1. Prem1 = {x=370, y=592, z=7} -- This is the top left Co-ord for checking the Premium area.
  2. Prem2 = {x=403, y=645, z=7} -- This is the bottom right co-ord for checking the Premium area.
it will work if the player are in others floors? z=8 z=9 z=10 or z=-1 z=-2 etc...?
No, it will not. It's just checking floor 7

So is working on 0.4 only?
TFS 1.2

Lua:
local config = {
    freeTemple = Position(438, 503, 8), -- This is the Free account temple position
    topArea = Position(370, 592, 7), -- This is the top left Co-ord for checking the Premium area.
    bottomArea = Position(403, 645, 7) -- This is the bottom right co-ord for checking the Premium area.
}
-- Top left, and bottom right co-ords exist because isInArea function checks a SQUARE area. from top left to bottom right
function onLogin(player)
    if isInArea(player:getPosition(), config.topArea, config.bottomArea) then
        if player:getPremiumDays() < 1 then
            player:teleportTo(freeTemple)
            player:sendTextMessage(MESSAGE_EVENT_ADVANCE, 'You no longer have a premium account. Please renew your premium to gain access to the premium areas.')
        end
    end
    player:registerEvent("PlayerDeath")
    return true
end

TFS 1.2

Lua:
local config = {
    freeTemple = Position(438, 503, 8), -- This is the Free account temple position
    topArea = Position(370, 592, 7), -- This is the top left Co-ord for checking the Premium area.
    bottomArea = Position(403, 645, 7) -- This is the bottom right co-ord for checking the Premium area.
}
-- Top left, and bottom right co-ords exist because isInArea function checks a SQUARE area. from top left to bottom right
function onLogin(player)
    if isInArea(player:getPosition(), config.topArea, config.bottomArea) then
        if player:getPremiumDays() < 1 then
            player:teleportTo(freeTemple)
            player:sendTextMessage(MESSAGE_EVENT_ADVANCE, 'You no longer have a premium account. Please renew your premium to gain access to the premium areas.')
        end
    end
    player:registerEvent("PlayerDeath")
    return true
end
Thanks but looking for function with gonna work with tfs 0.4, so i can close event place and kick all players inside.

Back