• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Teleport script needed

leileililasian

Reaction score
I need a teleport script that you can only go into after you have walked onto a certain tile. Once the player at anytime walks on this tile, the player has access to use the magic portal. I use 0.3.6, thank you.

i have made about 50 new characters, i test each script given about 6 or 7 times before i post again on here, i do try to fix the scripts after i have tested multiple different characters before making my statement that it does not work =(

To clarify what does not work with it, i can still go into the teleport without stepping on the tile, that is the only issue i can see with it. There is no errors coming up.

Lua:
function onStepIn(cid, item, frompos, itemEx, topos)
 local storage = 10009
 local pos = getPlayerPosition(cid)
			if isPlayer(cid) and getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage) <= 0 then
			setPlayerStorageValue(cid storage, 1)
			end
			return true
		end

1st---to get acess to pass
Lua:
function onStepIn(cid, item, frompos, itemEx, topos)
		local storage = 10008
		local teleport = {x=xxx,y=yyy,z=7}
			if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage) <= 0 and isPlayer(cid) then
			return doPlayerSendCancel(cid,"You Can't Pass.Search Somewhere around to get acess") and doSendMagicEffect(getPlayerPosition(cid), 2) and doTeleportThing(cid, frompos)
			end
			if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage) >= 1 then
			doTeleportThing(cid, teleport)
			end
			return true
		end
2nd---you need special storage to pass
add those in movement.xml
Lua:
<movevent type="StepIn" actionid="6162" event="script" value="acess.lua"/>
		<movevent type="StepIn" actionid="6163" event="script" value="pass.lua"/>

i was make scripts without test , but i was sure that my old scirpt should work , if tetra20's no work , say here i will make perfect one , but tetra20's should work.

Back