• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Teleport

Reaction score
All of a sudden my teleports stared working weird, all my quest with teleport that the co-ords are 0,0,0 on because of scripts, they still teleport and players get sent to 0,0,0 and sometimes debug, anybody have a problem like this or know what it is and how to fix?

0,0,0 usually isn't even accessable. o_O Anyways, that's gotta suck.

Edit the default teleporter script to assign the UniqueID of the tile below it to whatever Player storage suits you.
Make all teleporters goto 7,7,0
at 7,7,0 put a trapdoor/hole
at 7,7,1 put a tile with a Movement onStep to call a script that takes the UID from the players storage and references it against a table, sends them to correct destination based on that, and clears the player storage.

Now you have a unified list for teleports, just gotta have yer notepad open same time as the map editor. I do anyways, so.

Back