• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Teleporter room So far

It all depends, teleportation room should be a room easy to enter all the teleports as you've done right here but then you could remove the ice and make it look more real, as a mountain around the room instead of spamming ice. Good job for the first ever, just keep going and you'll easy develope.

Okay so change the ice to like a Rocky mountain type ?
and thanks for your response most people would say its shitty or what ever

looks like there was 0 effort put into it, just like every other tp room I've seen
try making something that actually makes sense (ya know, something that's not a building surrounded by a mountain surrounded by water)

well ovs there was effort put into it because if there was no effort i wouldnt of made it, and this is my FIRST EVER teleporter room like i said.

If you want it to look like every other tp room on any evo. Then yes it's a good thing, if you want something different and special, then no.

Back